XXXVIII

Hɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀɴ

Early morning the next day, M/n cooked a large breakfast for everyone as he usually did

Early morning the next day, M/n cooked a large breakfast for everyone as he usually did. He knew with two minutes one or two things would happen, the wolves would rush down the stairs followed by Rubedo and Durin or Aria would have Durin on her back and dragging the sleepy twins down the stairs without injuries...Or the horrible third outcome, they all tumble down the stairs like last week.

Now that the food was ready, he waits for a sound to see how everything would go.
"Big sister, I can walk on my own.."

"Not half asleep, we all fell last time, Durin. I would prefer not to explain bruises to Diluc again."

"M'kay..."M/n chuckles lightly as soft pitter-patter eventually enters the dining room. Soon everyone took their seats and began to dig in. The light conversation was soon to follow, especially about Rubedo's little friend; a Whoopingflower that he named Mint. It was still a baby and often clung to Rubedo when she wasn't playing with Durin and the wolves.
"Liebling, you're awfully quiet this morning, something on your mind?"

"Oi, if it's about Mint eating your moon pie, I'll buy you another one, I promise!!"

"I.. didn't even know it was gone, but yes buy me another one and this time I'll make sure to share with Mint since she likes them so much."Mint makes a strange happy chirp from Rubedo's lap then went back to happily munching on a pancake, another one of her favorites food items.
"So, I'm hiding a wanted man in the domain we found."

"Oh okay."Albedo answered without fully understanding what was just blurted out by his lover, nor did Aria, Rubedo, and Durin. M/n cocks his eyebrow at this, surely they noticed what he just said, right? Suddenly, Aria chokes on her tea and Rubedo spits some of his own, and last Albedo just stared at M/n.
"EXCUSE ME?!"

"And now it set in. Long story short my brother is back in Mondstadt after...I'll spare you the details since Mint and Durin are present at the table. I told him to hide out there for now."

"How are you feeling?"Aria asked, a hint of hesitation flowing from her voice, she knew the history too well at this point but at the same time, she knew that M/n wasn't bad rough around the edges anymore.
"Uh, you know, I'm okay. I did try to strangle him for a split second but I stopped due to some words said. Then I told him to hang around in the domain, would you like to meet him? He's kinda insensitive and says whatever he wants to beware of that."

💙✨💛

"Oi!"

"AAAAHHH! Shit, I thought you were someone from the Fatui for a second, knock next time!"

"This is our domain you dick! I'll do what the hell I want!"M/n yells back at Casshern who then yells back about common courtesy. The other stood off to the side as the siblings bicker.
"I feel like we're watching Diluc and Kaeya when they argue, shouldn't we stop them?"

"Nope, I wanna see how many times they insult each other before they remember we're here."Albedo pops a soft smile, though he still didn't like Casshern too much but he also wanted the two to somehow patch things up.
"How about I drown you and let Tartaglia take you back?! Maybe the Tsaritsa could revive you and give you the beat down you deserve!"

"Well it'll be a pleasant bonding experience, how about we take turns drowning each other!"

"I...This isn't what I thought would happen."Aria sighed but a smile was still plastered on her youthful face. She took it upon herself to stop the brothers from doing anything else by summoning a bottle of wine that Diluc made for her.
"How about we drink a little to calm down? I would prefer there be no violence in front of Durin and Mint."

"I do love fine wine...Sure, I'll take some."

"I'll summon a table and some chairs.."M/n huffs as he hands Mint back to Rubedo. He heads to the center of the domain and the Irminsul tree lights up at his closeness.
"Hello friend, I hope you didn't mind my bitch of a brother staying here for a bit?"

"Company" The Irminsul tree responds using telepathy, collectively speaking to all at once and not just M/n.
"Holy fuck it talks!?"

"Yeah, didn't you know?"Casshern felt a bit stupid since he wasn't one to tamper with the Domains spread across Teyvat. The group sits down at the table, Aria pours the wine plus an extra cup for the Irminsul tree as an offering.
"I wonder how Aether and Paimon are doing in Inazuma?"

"Struggling"

"Well your question was answered, Aria."