V

Aʀɪᴀ

A few hours after leaving Albedo's side, M/n found himself at Star-snatch cliff; one of his top places to visit

A few hours after leaving Albedo's side, M/n found himself at Star-snatch cliff; one of his top places to visit. Looking up at the star-filled sky he began to hum ❝Dream Aria❞ as his eyes scan the beautiful sky, going from star to star.
Man couldn't get this type of view in the city, too much light but now..I've never loved Stargazing as much as I do now...
M/n felt at home in Teyvat, he wouldn't return to his home even if there was a way back.
"I'm happy you enjoy your new life so much."
M/n summons his polearm and aims at whomever just spoke to him but he was greeted with a woman who looked out of place, she seemed to glow in the night.

"M/n summons his polearm and aims at whomever just spoke to him but he was greeted with a woman who looked out of place, she seemed to glow in the night

"Who are you."

"Hehe, I am Aria. I sing the song that you hum and I'm also the one who brought you here to Teyvat."M/n lowers his polearm but kept it out just in case he had to protect himself.
"So on guard~ I'm only here to help better your elemental cultivation."

"I was wondering how that works but meditation seems reasonable, am I right?"

"Correct! You're a smart cookie, mediation is the best form of cultivation. You must have mediated a lot."

"Yeah, so I wouldn't smack a bitch or commit first-degree murder."Aria burst into a fit of laughter and comments on how much he and the original were so alike that it was scary. M/n chuckles a bit, it was nice to hear the seemly serious woman.
"My! I haven't laughed like that in a thousand years, oh how I miss Asmoday but she isn't the same, the world changes and so did she but not for the good-Oh I'm going on a tangent. Anyway, I'll be helping you from now on, shall we?"

"Teach me your ways."Aria's eyes brighten then she instructs M/n to sit down, cross his legs, and place his hand onto his knees. Aria kneels behind him, placing a hand on his back; allowing the elemental energy to spread throughout his body.
"Your element is Hydro, so only focus on the water all around, if you do this every day for at least twenty minutes, you'll be able to use your vision better."

"I'll make sure to do this when I wake up in the morning or whenever I get a spare moment."M/n closes his eyes and continues to meditate, he could feel the water swirl around him and Aria let out a surprised gasp.
"You picked it up so quick!"The elf male smiles but it drops when he heard fluttering behind him and weight on his shoulder.
"What are you- an owl??"

❝Hehe, pretty right?! However someone is coming up behind us, I can't let people see me

Hehe, pretty right?! However someone is coming up behind us, I can't let people see me. So I'll be like this when others are around but when we're alone I'll be in my original form!

"Better be lucky I like owls..."M/n was getting ready to summon his polearm once again but when he spins around it was Albedo but the blondie was looking at the medium-sized owl perched on M/n's shoulder...
"Uhh, why do you have an owl?"

"Why don't you?"

".....You and Venti are too alike...But do answer my question."M/n laughs while using his finger to pet Aria's feathers on her chest.
"She's my eyes in the sky, this is Aria. Am I not allowed to have an owl? Luc has a falcon, I'm allowed to have this pretty owl."M/n rants lightly and Aria lifts her wing to cover her face.
"That's not where I was leading this conversation but your feathered friend is a rare owl. They're called Sunset owls from the color of their feathers. They're rarely seen with or near human habitations. They're shyer than the rest of their counterparts but females are said to be aggressive and yet Aria is so gentle."

"What can I say, animals like me."

"She's quite beautiful, if you don't mind I wish to draw her."

"Aria?"M/n asked while looking over at his new travel companion, Aria nods while cooing towards Albedo.
"That's your answer, you draw and I'll go back to meditating."

"Thanks."