XXII

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Dᴜʀɪɴ

At first, Albedo wasn't too sure about the promise M/n made to his brother but he placed his trust in M/n that things wouldn't end wrong

It's been three weeks since the making of the Philosopher stone, and M/n had been held up further down in the cavern of the lab. Only Aria and Axel have been near M/n but for short periods; to give food and drinks to M/n. During this time, Albedo worried greatly about M/n and missed him dearly. Sucrose took notice of how moody or pouty Albedo would get now and again. Boy, it was a sight to see, though it warmed Sucrose. She could tell how much M/n mattered to him and of course, Sucrose thought it was the cutest thing in all of Teyvat!
"Don't worry, Mister Albedo. He'll be okay! The plates and cups return empty every day, which is a good sign. I'm sure he'll come out soon-"Just before Sucrose could finish her words of reassurance, a bright light comes from the cavern, it mutes just as fast as it appeared.

They sit in stunned silence, there wasn't a word uttered as the sound of singular footsteps could be heard, but they were slightly rushed. They waited to see if it would be M/n heading towards them and surely enough, it was but he was holding something that was wrapped in his jacket.
"M/n-"

"I did it! I created a blank vessel!"M/n's eyes shine with pride as he stops in front of Albedo, said male reaches to touch the blank vessel, however, M/n quickly steps back.
"We can't touch the vessel with our bare hands or it'll imprint on us, that's why I'm wearing gloves and wrapped it in my jacket."

"Imprint?"

"So here's the deal, this vessel is temporary. If someone touches the blank vessel, it'll create a replica of whoever touches it but It'll do the opposite for a body-less entity."Albedo was beyond impressed, he wanted to take notes but put his wonder aside for the time being.
M/n was excited and urged them to follow him to Wyrmrest Valley, to which they happily complied and didn't think twice about rushing off after the older male.

💧💧💧

M/n was huffing from how quickly he managed to get to Wyrmrest Valley, he was all too ready to have Durin obtaining his dream to befriend those of Mondstadt, he loved Durin's lore and story, though it was sad, it filled his heart with ideas of giving the dragon a happy ending somehow, and now he has that chance.
"Durin, sorry it took so long. I made this for you, take your time, yeah?"The heart trembles like before as M/n places the vessel against it.
M/n assumed that it would take a while but it didn't, the vessel starts to change. Long black hair sports from the head along with horns and the physical appearance was that of a young male; taller than Klee, but shorter than Venti.

He didn't move at first, this worried the three but his chest slowly inflates, he was breathing and his eyes were fluttering open.
"Durin?"M/n questions as he kneels in front of the smaller, who was rubbing his eyes.
"Albedo, check my bag for the clothes I packed."Albedo was immediately on it, he pulled out the neatly folded clothes and aids M/n in dressing Durin. When they move back Durin was gazing at them then turns to look at his heart. He turns back with a bright smile.

"How do you feel?"M/n questions as Durin observes his new body, he doesn't answer verbally but by his actions, he suddenly springs to his feet and runs out of his old resting place, and flops onto the snow, emitting nothing but joy!"He's happy

"He's happy."

"I wonder how others will react to his eyes? To me they're just fine but others... I'm not too sure.."M/n couldn't help but think ahead but before he started to spiral, he remembers something.
"Ah! Durin, come here!"At M/n's call, the small Durin scurries over and throws his arms around M/n's midsection, nuzzling his face against it.
"Durin, now this is very important. This stone is the Philosopher stone, you have to wear it for a while, your body needs the energy that it gives out for a bit to solidify your body. Under no and I mean no circumstances is it to be taken off before it is time. Okay?"

*Nod!!*