XXXI

Aᴅᴀᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Rubedo found it extremely hard to understand the daily lives of normal human beings but the people of Mondstadt happily welcomed the grumpy version of Albedo

Rubedo found it extremely hard to understand the daily lives of normal human beings but the people of Mondstadt happily welcomed the grumpy version of Albedo. It was the life he dreamed of and he quickly adapted. His beast taming was a success as well but sometimes it would get a little hectic when he brings certain creatures back to the lab.
"Whew! What a day, was it a good idea to leave Rubedo alone with Durin while gathered material?"

"I think so, they get along just-"Albedo's voice falls silent when he sees a rather large wolf in the lab with the two males, Rubedo was holding a beaker full of tea from what Albedo could tell.
"Uhh... Whatcha got there, Rubedo?"

"Uh...Milk tea in a beaker.."

"I mean, he's not wrong!"M/n tries his best not to laugh at the answer given to them but he couldn't help it. Albedo then rephrases his question, this time making sure that his older twin knew he was talking about the massive wolf.
"This is Kelo, he followed me home today. So I decided to keep this one."

"Is Axel okay with Kelo?"

"Seems pretty okay to me, he hasn't moved from the couch since, or he's being lazy today."Axel pops his head up for a moment before rolling onto his side and falling back asleep.
"Yep, it's a lazy day for him~"

"As it should be for everyone. However, I sense someone coming near the lab, it's not our usual few. M/n places deal with her."M/n wanted to run further into the lab but he knew that eventually, a certain pink-haired woman would come back to Dragonspine.
"M/n! Finally, every time I come up this Archon forsaken mountain you're never in the lab! Now, about being my boyfriend-"

"Absolutely not. Meis, Go bother someone else, please. If you can't see, Albedo is my dearly beloved partner, as his older twin doesn't take lightly to anyone getting in the way of our relationship."M/n casually drops while pointing at the two, she finally looks over at the two with a frown.

"Problem?"Rubedo gruffly voices, wanting Meis to say something he didn't like while Albedo was watching the wolf sniff Axel curiously

"Problem?"Rubedo gruffly voices, wanting Meis to say something he didn't like while Albedo was watching the wolf sniff Axel curiously. Durin was none the wiser and was brushing Aria's feathers.
"N-No.."

"Grr, then why are you still here? Shouldn't you be going back down the mountain?"

"Be nice brother. Anyway, we should head down tomorrow, I'm sure Klee would love to spend time with us all. What should we do this time?"Albedo asked then quickly follows up that bombs and anything dangerous were off the table after a small incident when Rubedo first met Klee, the poor older twin was nearly blown away during his first visit to Mondstadt.
"Uh, I'm still here.."

"No one is making you stay, get to stepping you pest."Rubedo nearly growls out at the woman, he was growing annoyed with her. Though he has adapted to normal life, the aspect of pushy or persistent people is still foreign to him. Rubedo finds it quite aggravating, thus making him antsy at the moment.
"Miss Meis, please leave. You're annoying my twin, today has been a very calm day and the last thing we need is Rubee getting angry. Once he loses his temper, I'm not obligated to redirect his anger at something else."

"Meaning, you're on your own. So it's best if you leave quickly. Tartaglia can sense when Rubedo gets angry and he's ice fishing right about now...Hmm, he'll get angry too if he has to stop midway..You're in quite the bind if you don't run along~"Meis shivers, she's heard the stories of M/n sparing with Tartaglia and has heard that Rubedo has a talent for making animals do as he wants them to, especially the wolf close at hand.
She knew this was a dangerous battle and decided to give up for the time being and leaves the lab.
"This isn't going to be the last time we deal with her, huh?"

"Nope."

"The fucking audacity..."Rubedo grumbles less grumpy now that the woman was leaving them alone.
"We should do horseback riding!"

"Hm, that's a great idea Durin!"