VII

Gᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ

It didn't take M/n very long to trek to Decarabian's tower since he didn't tire as easily as he did when he was a human

It didn't take M/n very long to trek to Decarabian's tower since he didn't tire as easily as he did when he was a human. It was fantastic to him, he could run for longer periods, did have to eat as much to thrive, and he rarely needed to sleep but still chose to out of habit.
"It's not as it was before, seems like someone has cleaned up around here."M/n hums to himself since Aria was flying above to get a better look at the place.

Just a bit away was another, watching as M/n innocently lost a grip of his surroundings to take in the beauty. Suddenly feeling playful, they stalk the male as he got closer and when he was close enough, they jump out of their hiding spot.

M/n lets out a startled cry upon making impact with the stone path but he doesn't freak out when seeing a family yet not so familiar face.

"Gotcha!"

"D-Dvalin, what the hell was that for?!"M/n didn't make a move to push the humanoid away and continued to lie on his back as Dvalin lies on M/n's chest; resting his chin on the chest of the other.
"I thought it would be funny old friend, a good scare to the one who hasn't visited me..."

"Hahaha, sorry. I've been busy lin-lin."

"Stop it!"Dvalin sat up immediately and gets off of M/n after being called by a rare nickname. M/n, however, wasn't so quick to move, the sky above was beautiful and he could just lie there all day but he couldn't do that, not now at least.
"What brings you?"

"A favor."

"No. Why should I do anything for you? I'm angry that you haven't come to see me, Barbados said you went off to Sumeru but that was three weeks ago, why are you recently returning?"M/n listens as Dvalin nags him but not once did he interrupt or fight the humanoid on the situation, he just listened to him go on a tangent.
"Grr! I'm angry with you, so whatever you need I won't be handing it over so easily."

"I know. You're right to be angry with me, I haven't been the most ideal friend, I'm sorry for being a trashy person."

"... You're not a trashy person, a bit of a bad friend, yes. But trashy, never. Just tell me what you need and I'll let it slide this once, however, after this one freebie, you'll work for what you need."

"Thank you Dvalin, I don't deserve a friend like you. Anyway, I need a dragon plume and a dragon sigh, would you be able to help me out? It's for Albedo."The humanoid nods his head but he taps his cheek as if thinking about something.
"You know what! I want something first before I give you my plume and sigh~"

"What is it?"

"I've always wondered how soft your lips are."
Dvalin wraps his arms around M/n's neck with an almost innocent smirk and lowered eyelids.
M/n's mind went blank for a moment, a dragon wants to kiss him? Honestly, it was way better than what he has assumed he'd have to do for Dvalin.
"Fine, have at it."

"Goody~"The humanoid leans in and perfectly molds their lips together, much to M/n surprise. You wouldn't expect Dvalin to have many skills in this department but after watching humans for so long, he gained something that was never going to be put into use until now that it is. Albeit, it was a strange request, M/n felt like there was some type of hidden motive to it and he'd be sure to ask afterward Dvalin got his fill.
"Just as soft as they look~"

"You had your fun, tell me why?"

"A little birdy was following behind and not your owl companion."The elf male froze, could Dvalin be talking about Albedo?! The urge to turn around and scan the area was strong but he stayed still, maintaining eye contact with Dvalin.
"Who was it."

"The reincarnate of Durin, I felt like being...How do humans say? Petty?"

"Dear Archons..."