Chapter 1: New world

ARC 1: Our homeland on an unknown planet.

=  =  =

Heaven.

Heaven... This is the place where almost every goddess of the planet gathered in here, the goddess partying, drinking, or even getting drunk together.

Meanwhile, in the other place that isn't far from the party places, there is a private room located in the corner of heaven that is used for discussions between two to twenty gods.

There are two goddesses with beautiful faces and long hair inside the discussion corner: the Milky Way god Misherah and the Earth god Gaia.

"I just spoke with Universal god Ganera, and she said it's time to transport the World Union into the Gloria."

"All right, but what will happen to the Earth once the entire mainland has been removed to the Gloria?" She inquired.

"Well... The entire earth is now just water with no creatures."

"Wait, does that mean the sea creatures on Earth moved as well?"

"Correct...We will relocate every creature on this planet, so... Do you intend to proceed with the transaction of the earthling? The impact is that no Earthling will remember you."

Gaia took a deep breath before responding to Milky way god Misherah, she could see plenty of goddesses dancing and cheering outside through the window of the discussion corner as if they just got paid. She took a deep breath and returned her gaze to the milky way god Misherah, saying, "Don't worry, it's all for the goddesses' future... Misherah, thank you for everything; you are my first best friend."

Misherah, the Milky Way god, smiles faintly and says, "No problem, you are also my first best friend." 

= = =

Gregorian Calendar 01/22/2105, White House, Washington, D.C., World Union. 08:03 AM.

"What in god's name", 4 simple words were spoken by President William, after he received a small document sent by Google's CEO. Interested in what the old company had to say, he decided to read on.

The president became even more curious, as he read a red stamp with bold letters. "TOP SECRET".

Aroused by the significant words, he opened the mysterious document. What was written, was something that never, nor was thought of to happen.

The document was brief in what it had to say: a new landmass had been spotted via satellite. His hands trembled with fear, as something not scientifically possible happened. He pondered what this could mean, gods, aliens, spatial anomalies?

However, being the leader of united humanity meant being fearless and composed. Something he and his predecessors learned through a harsh period.

While he was engrossed in this predicament, his aide knocked on the door and silently entered the oval office; his face was filled with melancholy. From his time as president, he had learned the faces of his associates and knew that particular face... from the terror attacks.

He stopped what he was doing, and shifted his gaze toward him.

"Mr. President, sincere apologies for interrupting your work activities. There's gonna be an important meeting in a few minutes, and as always, we need you." Dubois told him briefly with a low voice.

"All right...I'll attend the urgent meeting ASAP.", the president stated calmly.

Done with his duty, the aide respectfully nodded and silently left the troubled president.