Chapter 10: WUS Enterprise in Action

Gloria Calendar: 03/13/1639, WUS Enterprise, Maihark Sea, Qua-Toyne Republic, 06:59 AM.

Carrier Strike Group 1 from the World Union Third Fleet has been dispatched to the Maihark sea to defend World Union supply ships; The decision to join the war is up to the Louria Empire's attitude toward the World Union; however, if the Louria Empire's attitude toward the World Union becomes more aggressive, the World Union Government may agree to dispatch World Union Armed Forces to the Rodenius Continent.

Rear Admiral Michael Reyes is on the bridge of WUS Enterprise, and he is now conversing with Captain Arnold Growler on WUS Enterprise.

"It is now official that the Louria Empire declared war on us at 6:40 AM; it appears they are very angry that we are providing defense materials and humanitarian assistance to the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom." While repairing his naval headgear, Rear Admiral Michael Reyes said.

Captain Arnold let out a little grin then he says, "A pathetic country just won't stand a chance against us... Anyway, I heard there's a Louria fleet approaching Maihark harbor, so we should prepare..."

"Indeed... Anyway, what do you think of the Louria warship including their greatest battleship called Kyudoi?" Rear Admiral Michael Reyes inquired.

Captain Arnold replied, "I have never seen their warship but eh, I heard they are overall around Second World War tech, I heard they have a battleship that might be as strong as the Montana class battleship."

"Is that correct?" Then we may need more than ten anti-ship missiles to sink that battleship; I'm curious how thick-"

Suddenly, one of the World Union officers approached them and said, "Forgive me for the interruption, our AWACS that has just been deployed is detecting more than ten Louria ships that are heading to the Maihark Sea."

"Please tell me how many Louria warships are approaching us right now!"

"Yes, sir!"

The list of enemy warship fleets has been generated with the assistance of AI, and the AI is also contributing to the Rodenius War; however, the AI's tasks are not to attack the opponents, but rather to support the World Union. The AI promptly transmitted the detailed information to Rear Admiral Michael Reyes' watch phone, which displayed a floating screen depicting the formation of the Louria fleet.

"Hmm, pretty substantial fleet, I'd say, their fleet almost as large as 1/3 three sizes of the Japanese fleet approaching Midway during the Second World War... Okay, we'll stay here as long as our supply ships are nearby. We should send them a warning message, and if they ignore it and attack us, we'll prepare all of our combat and electronic warfare aircraft to engage the Louria fleet!"

"Yes, sir!"

If the Louria northern fleet encountered the World Union's Carrier Strike Group 1st, the Carrier Strike Group 1st would soon be rolling in action to annihilate Louria northern fleet.

= = =

LN Flowespring, Maihark Sea, Qua-Toyne Republic, 07:01 AM.

LN Flowespring is a battle cruiser from Louria with a strong naval cannon and multiple anti-aircraft guns. Captain Hurness sipped his coffee on the bridge of the LN Flowespring while glancing at the Louria officer.

"All right, everyone, today is the day that we will assault the Qua-Toyne Republic's main harbor city, today is the day we will slit their leg to make it difficult for them to fight against our superior armed forces on the ground... Do we have any updates on the Louria Army and Airforce?"

"Yes, captain," one of them said, "but the news we got from them is bad news."

"Bad news?" Captain Hurness inquired, his left brow furrowed.