Chapter 26: Dusting the sandfield.

04/09/1639, Athenall Castle, Altaras Kingdom, 9:07 AM.

Prince Gaara and Princess Lumies, are currently fleeing to a wyvern's secret deck. The wyverns are currently being used again in emergencies when all of the aircraft are in operation.

"Sis, hop on that wyverns, I will lead the army forces with the battle tank."

"Understood!"

While her sister had already flown away with the wyverns, he exited the building and went straight to the tank corps.

"Prince, our tank corps is ready, if it's not enough, we have plenty of lindwurm to burn them to a crisp."

"Great. Any ideas on burning them and pushing them back to where they came from?"

"Prince, our intel reported they mostly came from the grave or one of our pyramids."

"Pyramid... I know which pyramid it is; let's get on the tank and obliterate them!"

"Aye, sir!"

Prince Gaara boards the medium tank known as Luiperd V; it may be cramped, but it can accommodate five men.

"Morning Commander Gaara, any order?" One of the tank crew inquired.

"Good morning, everyone... Drive to the west with steady and carefully. Radio operator, instruct them to follow our lead. The rest of y'all know what to do."

"Understood!"

Prince Gaara holds a high rank and has much military expertise. He has undergone military training since he was eight years old.

= = =

Melandrat Street, Altaras Kingdom, 09:09 AM.

Ahmur Sualtras sprinted down a lengthy street while firing his magical bolt action at the mummies. Some mummies shot their magical bolt action at him, but he successfully avoided those hits and counterattacked by firing back.

"Their gunfire is so terrible that I'm confident blind persons could shoot them first.

As one of the mummies prepares to strike him from behind with a sword, a girl wielding a submachine gun fires shots at the mummies behind him.

"Wow, that was close." Thanks."

The girl stopped the bike and offered him a ride, saying, "Hop in!"

"Umm, yes ma'am."

He climbed onto the bike and asked her, "My name is Ahmud Sualtras, and I am an athlete and runner; how about you, ma'am?"

She said, "I am a Parpladian envoy to the Altaras Kingdom; my name is Naima Ganem, and my mother is Altarasan, but my father is Parpladian. The safety zone shouldn't be far away; I simply need assistance in case something is chasing us from behind."

He responded by saying, "I got ur back, I am also a pro shooter using bolt action rifles. Let's get out of this place together, I know where we should be for a safe place."

= = =

04/09/2023, Altaras Sea territorial, 9:10 AM.

A Muan destroyer, UMS Melly, is firing its naval guns at the ground that the enemies have temporarily conquered.

The Muan Destroyer arrived at the Altaras Kingdom over a month ago, to form a defensive alliance.

"Captain John, the enemies are constructing cannons and shields to fend off our attack."

"Tch, it seems we need to use a missile for this."

"But sir, the missile is a high-cost weaponry and we can't use this without authorization from the government."