Chapter 15: Valkan Planning

03/17/1639, Valkanic, Ragna Metro, Gra Valkas Empire, 03:00 PM.

Ragna Metro is the capital of the Gra Valkas Empire; it is also the economic, cultural, and geopolitical center of the Gra Valkas Empire. Despite living under dictatorships, citizens of the Gra Valkas Empire do not feel threatened and choose to live in a democratic manner. For example, in their television animations, there were Valkan cartoons that disseminated the idea of Valkanism.

If Earthlings saw what exists in the Gra Valkas Empire, they would believe they lived in the Greater German Reich in the past. However, the Gra Valkas Empire and the Greater German Reich ARE NOT THE SAME THINGS; both are distinct nations with distinct ideologies and histories.

Today still evening, and most people on the Ragna Metro are either returning home or going somewhere else, such as restaurants. There is also a pub community where drunkards congregate after working hard during the day.

The Valkanic governmental complex is located in the midst of the Ragna Metro and houses key persons such as Emperor Gra Lucas and other important people.

Valkanic is a government facility on the island of Inselisland that resembles a big mountain. The center building has a glass dome on the roof and a basement with a tunnel leading to other federal buildings.

A Valkan official convened emergency sessions about the battle against the Leifor Empire in secret governmental meeting rooms. They are all eager to speak up and offer their thoughts and ideas.

= = =

Imperial Royal Family of the Gra Valkas Empire:

- Emperor Gra Lux.

- Empress Gra Lumen.

- Prime Minister Gra Siunits.

- Chief Negotiator Gra Hilas (Young brother of Gra Lux.)

- Crown Prince Gra Lucas. (Son of Gra Lux and Gra Lumen.)

Top ten high-ranked Gra Valkas military officers:

- General Mielia Oudwin. (Older Sister of Cielia Oudwin, General and the Commander in Chief of the Special Operation Forces)

- Admiral Mirkenses. (General and the Commander in Chief of the Navy Force)

- General Siegs. (General and the Commander in Chief of the Imperial Capital Defense Forces)

- General Caesar. (General and the Commander in Chief of the Space Forces)

- General Heils.(General and the Commander in Chief of the Army Forces)

- General Machina. (General and the Commander in Chief of the Air Forces)

- Genera Bonnium. (General and the Commander in Chief of the Cyber Forces)

- General Kurstundent. (General and the Commander in Chief of the Airborne Forces)

- General Reltih. (General and the Commander in Chief of the Security Forces)

- Great General Vermer. (General of the Gra Valkas Armed Forces, five-star General)

= = =

They are all seated around a huge rectangular table, solemn and ready to speak up.

"Before we begin this secret meeting, I wanted to thank all of the great generals for planning the conquest of the Muan Continent; as a token of our appreciation, we have decided to raise the salaries of all of the Generals."

For a brief moment, everyone in the secret government conference is handclapping, and then the room becomes silent as before.

"Now, let us begin our private meeting... Great General Vermer, I think you have already planned our final onslaught against the Leifor Empire."

"Yes, I call this operation Skiesy, because this war would take place both on the ground and in the skies. The capital of the Leifor Empire is located far from the coast. The Gra Valkas Navy, on the other hand, may be able to support the conquest by shooting the Missile Landspear, which can land on the adversary's main battle tank or even hostile aircraft from a distance of more than 1,500 kilometers. Unfortunately, because the Skyspear strike range cannot be achieved, the Gra Valkas Navy may be able to provide air support. General Machina will now provide full information about the fight in the Turpas skies."