Chapter 6: Lourian first strike

Gloria Calendar 03/10/1639, skies of province Olbo, Quila Kingdom, 06:20 AM.

The first group of fighters, comprised of 48 QF-Veli, is flying toward the Lourian fighter in beautiful blue skies.

<I got a visual on the enemy's aircraft; it's an enemy fighter squadron!>

<There are only 16 enemy aircraft, we are the first group of fighters, and our fighters are three times larger than that enemy's squadron; we should capitalize on the fighter number.>

Numerous black dots appeared above them; it was a Lourian biplane fighter; it was faster than the Quila biplane fighter; however, because it was a biplane aircraft, the Quila pilot was confident because they had intercepted the majority of the Louria fighter.

Fwooooooo!!!!!

<The enemy planes begin diving at us!>

<We need to fly higher and then open fire on them!>

All of the Quilan fighter pilots pull their control columns and press buttons to open fire on their aircraft's magical machine guns.

Bratatatatata!!!!

Kaboom!!! Kaboom!!!

Two LAF-1 Gladiators have been shut down, while the other LAF-1 Gladiators dodge bullets from Quilan's magical machine guns.

<Dive and shoot!!!!> Said one of Louria's pilots.

Bratatatatatatatata!!!!

Kboom! Kaboom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Ten QF-Veli exploded in the sky, some of the pilots blew up and flew away from the fighter, while others were dead because their bodies were riddled with holes.

<Fuck, another great pilot has been killed!!!>

<Come on everyone, we can win this battle!!!>

<We continue to outnumber our adversaries' aircraft!!!>

While they were flying higher, two magical autocannons and two magical machine guns were fired.

<The enemy's bullet is moving too quickly!> One of Quila's pilots said this before being shot down by enemy autocannon shells.

The number of QF-1s exploding or falling to the ground is growing. One of Quila's pilots, Thena, has shut down more than five LAF-1; however, if she returns to the base, the enemies will take the opportunity to destroy the military base Olbo while her aircraft resupplies.

So there's no other option...

She decides to use the last tactic that the Quila pilot had already hinted at, its suicide tactic. She increased her aircraft's speed and collided with one of the LAI-1 In interceptions.

Kaboom!!!

Her aircraft collided with LAI-1's left engine, both aircraft collided on the floor, and both pilots died in the action as their bodies were burned due to the fire. After 20 minutes of dogfighting between the Quila airforce and the Louria airforce, all of QF-Veli has been destroyed, leaving only 10 LAI-1 Interceptionists and 6 LAF-1s in the skies.

<This is the 1st squadron leader of Gladiator, ten LAF-1 have been shot down by enemies aircraft. Only six of us are left.>

<This is the 1st squadron leader of Interceptionist; six LAF-1 have been shot down; I suggest your squadron temporarily join our squadron.>

<That is something we agree on...>

For the time being, the Interceptionist squadrons and Gladiator squadrons are combined into one squadron.