Chapter 5: Trumpet of war

Gloria Calendar 03/01/1639, the royal council, Hark Castle, Jin-Hark, Louria Empire, 10:00 AM.

The Louria Empire is a nation in the western Rodenius Continent. It is regarded as one of the strongest regional governments on the Rodenius Continent, and several superpowers regard the Louria Empire as a developing country with a population of 50 million humans.

When the Western Rodenius Kingdom disintegrated, the Louria Empire gained independence, annexed several minor kingdoms, and changed its name from the Louria Kingdom to the Louria Empire.

The Louria Empire is a country that advocates human supremacy; only pure-blooded humans should reside there, and elves, dwarves, and other species should be punished. Because it is merely one of the country's national policies, it has a strained relationship with the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom.

Jin-Hark is the capital city of the Louria Empire; in Jin-Hark, there is a great castle where the Louria Empire's ruler performs his daily duties; this castle is known as Hark Castle. Hark Castle is protected by Louria Guard Forces and enclosed by five tiers of fortifications. A royal council is a place inside the Hark castle where King Hark Louria and other high-ranking military commanders are convened, this list of Lourian who are gathering on the royal council.

- King Hark Louria.

- Queen Shi Louria.

- Prime minister, Maus.

- Ministry of Interior, Balin.

- Ministry of Defense, Hingth.

- field Marshall Patagene.

- Fleet Admiral Qedmond.

- Air Chief Marshall Elnath.

- Three great five General, Adem, Pandor, Miminel, and Qranz, Snark.

- The Head of the Royal Wizard, Yamirei.

- The Vice Head of the Royal Wizard, Lanna.

Other Lourian officers with high positions are also gathering in royal councils. There are also Parpladian wearing black jackets and crimson masks among the Lourian.

"The royal council is now started."

Then King Hark and Queen Shi rose from their seats, and King Hark began speaking.

"Good morning to all of us who are gathered in the royal council, first of all, to everyone who has been planning the invasion without resting and for those who risked their own lives to create havoc on the Quila Kingdom and steal information from the Qua-Toyne Republic, and also for the Lourian who deeply loyal to the Louria Empire. Let us express our heartfelt thanks to the Lourians who have perished or who have grown tired of striving for the goal and objective of subjugating the east Rodenius Continent."

Then King Hark and Queen Shi bowed before the Lourians, and everyone was taken aback by their actions. The Queen then began her discourse.

"We've already gotten various reports on the planning and preparation. Alright... To begin with, our conquest aim is to unite the Rodenius Continent into a single entity, which we will call the Rodenius Empire. To achieve our objectives, we must declare war on two countries simultaneously: the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom. What is your strategy, General Patagene, because our army is in two countries at the same time?"

Then a 30-year-old man with a muscular frame and a scarf around his neck stepped up from his chair. His name is Patagene, he is the only Lourian able to obtain highest rank as Louria Army.

"Our queen, although the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom are inferior to us, we can't overlook their military. However, there is no need to be concerned because we know how to intercept their counterattack. As you are aware, the Qua-Toyne Republic is our economic rival; their GDP has increased due to their blessed mainland; I propose that we send a large number of LAB-2 and LAB-1 bombers to the farmland province in the Qua-Toyne Republic, where we will burn their farms with incendiary bombs dropped by our bombers."