Chapter 30: Weeks before the new event

04/09/1639, Le Agrabah, Altaras Kingdom, 10:01 AM.

Le Agrabah is the port city in the Southwest Altaras Kingdom, where the majority of the World Union Marines gathered to celebrate their triumph before returning home.

While the World Union Marines celebrate, some World Union Naval officers visit the traditional market in Le Agrabah. The majority of merchants in the traditional market are Altaras, however, some foreigners also work there.

"Buy three get one! Buy three get one!" Shout out one of Altaras' merchants.

The World Union Naval Officers are interested in what they are offering, which includes not just food but also carpet, gold, and a vase.

"Excuse me, sir, what did ya sell?" Ask one of the World Union's officers.

"I sell a Nimget Juice, it's still fresh!"

Nimget, what exactly is that?

"Nimget? Is that fruit? I've never heard of Nimget fruit in my entire life."

"Nimget is a rare fruit from the Riem Kingdom that takes a year to grow from seed to tree. You can speed it up by utilizing special magical water or magical plant food, but this will affect the size and amount of Nimget in the tree. This is why the Nimget is so pricey. Let me guess, you're in the World Union Marine Corps, right?"

"No, I come from the World Union Navy."

"Wouldn't that same thing?"

"Well, not exactly, we have different purposes, Marine is for land invasion or shore defense while the Navy is for the sea."

"I see... Anyway, as for you, I decided to give you one free Nimget juice for free as this is your first time seeing it, right?"

"Yeah, it is..."

"Aight... Here is the Nimget juice; it's fresh and sugar-free."

Gluck... Gluck... Gluck....

The World Union Officer instantly sips the Nimget juice, feeling refreshed in his throat. "It's excellent and refreshing. "This is one of the best juices I have ever tasted."

This fruit piqued the interest of several World Union Naval Officers, who agreed to acquire some for research and consumption.

= = =

Bushpaka Air Military Command Center,  Annonrial Empire at 11:09 a.m.

<This is Bushpaka Air Military Command Center, you were given the authorization to land on our airfield.>

<Thank you, we are landing very soon.>

Surias Airlines' Syndicalist aircraft is landing on the Bushpaka Air Command Center airfield. The Syndicalist aircraft that is now landing is known as AA-Giperdzheto. It is the most recent type, and its engine has already been examined, ensuring the president's safety.

Emperor Zaratosthra stands in the hallway corridor near the airstrip, looking at the AA-Giperdzheto.

Not a bad aircraft...

He followed the guard down the corridor till he reached the door to the exterior of the airport. As he waited long enough, the door to AA-Giperdzheto opened, and a brown-haired girl with a stone ring emerged from the airplane, her expression amazed; she was President Losif Stalin. As she walks down the aircraft's stairs, he meets her.

"Thank you for allowing us to visit your beautiful country."

"It's our pleasure, welcome to the Annonrial Empire." He stated it with an unpleasant sneer.

Then they both walked to the private government car that would take them to the Bushpaka Ground Military Command Center, which was not far away.

As they arrived, he brought her to the military showroom, which displayed one of Annornial's most recent Main Battle tanks that had passed the test.