Chapter 25: Start of Altaras Problem

04/08/1639, WUS Lennuk, Fegahara Sea Territorial, 10:05 AM.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

All Coalition warships opened fire on the Whitetror, and several launched missiles from VLS or missile launchers.

Captain Troilav of WUS Lennuk is inspecting the Whitetror after it was damaged by

"Anti-Ship Hsiung Feng V has been fired, preparing to fire another Anti-ship missile." AI Lennuk stated.

Bang! Bang! BANG!

RGM-215 Anti-Ship Missile V Hsiung Feng Is an anti-ship missile from China. It improved its ability to exterminate sea monsters as a result of the transference. The Photonova naval cannons are also fired, with the majority of them hitting its face and body.

"Captain, that huge monster is unleashing a whip attack at the allied warship!"

When the tail of Whitetror threw the submarine FN Fizzy into the heavens, practically all of the World Union Naval officers were stunned and dumbfounded.

"That damn monster just throw out a large submarine to the skies!"

"Keep firing at that damn sea monster!" Captain Troilav stated.

The WUS Lennuk continued to fire everything they could at the Whitetror.

= = =

Magicaraich Torpedo Bomber squadron 10:08 AM.

Twelve Beackle twin-engine torpedo bombers carry two autocannons in the tail turret, two forward autocannons, and a 3,000-kilogram torpedo. Each plane has five persons on board: the pilot, co-pilot, AA gunner, technicians, and radar operator.

<Torpedo dropped, target in sight!>

Fwoosh!!!

Twelve torpedoes swam across the sea, aiming for the Whitetror's leg. When they collided, a huge explosion erupted.

<Creatures slightly injured, indicating that our operation was a success!>

The creatures, however, sprout two hands and slam some of the Beackle into the sea.

Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom!!!

Unfortunately, no Beakle was able to successfully return to the aircraft carrier owned by the Navy of the Magicaraich Community.

= = =

WUS Babur, 10:22 AM.

PREEENNNGGG!!!!

A long-range Plasma shot from the Plasm naval weapon was targeted for Whitetror's eyes.

"It received damage, we successfully blinded her!" AI Babur stated.

"Still, it can fight back despite we blind her, keep giving damage to those monstrous creatures!" Captain Farshad Zimri yelled.

"Cap, she needs to recharge her Plasm, request to halt the advance." Said one of World Union gunnery officer.

"How long that would be?" He was curious.

"ETA one minute."

"Understood... Helmsman, turn the knot to zero."

"Very well!" Helmsman replied.

= = =

The Coalition of jet fighters included 24 F-64 Lightning IIIs, 12 ELP-VII Alphaes, 12 Sea Reynards, 72 PAM-II Lordias, 20 Dominators from the Holy Krishial Empire, and 9 Breezers from the Topa Kingdom.