Chapter 7: Pal Chimera Deployment

Gloria Calendar 03/10/1639, The Pentagon, World union, 07:30 AM.

Previously, the Pentagon was used for American military officers to gather to discuss something important, now it is used for World Union military officers to gather to discuss something important, with the most recent secret meeting focusing on the Rodenius war.

Currently, there is a military officer in the meeting rooms, the meeting rooms at the Pentagon not only allow the officers to presentations such as videos or share 3d images. The meeting room has a device that is able to emit holograms of a map, weapons, and other things. This meeting space can accommodate more than one hundred people. In this meeting, President William is also present to discuss the recent events on the Rodenius Continent.

"According to the information obtained by our spy agencies, the Louria army forces have killed over 2.000 armies from the Quila Kingdom and the Qua-Toyne Republic." One of the World Union Secretary Generals stated.

"Jesus Christ..." After more than two decades of peace, we finally see military action, despite the fact that it is not on our mainland... "How about the losses on the Lourian side?"

"We assumed it was less than 2,000 armies."

"Hmm... They appear to be using armored vehicles in blitzkrieg tactics... We require information about the Louria navy."

"We have information about the Louria Navy, and we are quite surprised because they are nearly as powerful as the Japanese Empire was in the past..."

"Do they have a lot of warships?"

"The Louria Empire has about 250 warships."

"Where do they get so many assets for constructing those warships?"

"We suspect that other nations are assisting the Louria Empire... There is a hegemonic nation named Parpladia Empire on the Philades Continent; this is a superpower nation that is suspected supplied the Louria Empire during the Rodenius War or even before the Rodenius War."

"Hmm... Interesting... While the Louria Empire is supported by the Parpladia Empire, we may support the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom."

"But... Can we put our trust in them?"

"What exactly do you mean?" Inquired President William as his right brow raised.

"We mean, this situation is distinct from the Ukraine-Russia war in 2022. We've only known this new nation for less than six months; can we trust them with our weapons?"

President William takes a sip of warm coffee from his glass and then takes a deep breath; after a few seconds, he was ready to respond.

...  We may still have doubts about trusting the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom, but we know that they do not have doubts about trusting World Union; why? Because their people trust our people, their nation trusts our nation, they helped us with the magic system in this world,  they teach us about incorporating magic into objects, they also explain the history of this magical world; however, they now require assistance. We are humans, they are elves and dwarves, we may be different races, but we are all living people; it is time to start helping other races facing similar threats; otherwise, we may be forced to fight the humans race from the Lourian Empire."

Most people in the Pentagon agreed to help the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom after hearing the president's speeches.

= = =

The royal council, Hark Castle, Jin-Hark, Louria Empire, 07:50 AM.

Another royal council assembled at the Hark castle in the Jin-Hark to discuss the Rodenius war.