Chapter 20: Secret Two War

04/05/1639, Battleship Jemmy, Westard Sea 04:30 PM.

The Sarene Navy owns the Westward Sea. There is currently a mass fleet of 12 battleships, 8 heavy cruisers, 17 light cruisers, 1 minelayer cruiser, 32 heavy destroyers, 40 light destroyers, 18 torpedo boats, 100 submarines, 70 supply ships, and 200 landing ships.

Admiral Jaendelt and Vice Admiral Endramarqius command the Sarene Navy's huge fleet. Vice Admiral Endramarqius is presently standing on the bridge of the battleship Jemmy class, which has ten 400 mm guns, nine 200 mm guns, twenty 100 mm anti-aircraft weapons, and forty 15 mm machine guns. He smiled as he saw the massive fleet appear on the surface and unleash the aircraft; all of the Sarene submarines were submarine cruisers, and each submarine could deploy three aircraft.

"Our naval forces will deploy 400 reconnaissance seaplanes, 48 naval fighters, 24 torpedo bombers, 24 dive bombers, and four patrol aircraft. Isn't it excessive to deploy them?" Xo inquired.

"No, it's an excellent size of aircraft organization for encountering enemies that we were never attacked before, and also it's-"

One of the floatplane reconnaissance exploded in the skies, and several seconds later, the explosion increased as more floatplanes succumbed to the explosion. Vice-Admiral Endramarqius and his crew only looked at the skies, confused and dumbfounded, not knowing what caused their floatplanes to be destroyed.

"Vice-Admiral! I spotted something quickly!"

"What the hell is that thing?!"

"It has no propeller and it moves so fast!"

What they see is a CUAV-Predator, a stealth unmanned aerial vehicle operated by the Gra Valkas Armed Forces, with a single autocannon and two anti-aircraft missiles. When several CUAV-Predators ran out of missiles and ammunition, they began to dive into Sarene's ship.

"Everyone that assigned to be an anti-aircraft gunner shoots that thing down, I repeat-"

Several CUAV-Predators successfully crashed into Sarene cargo ships, engulfing the entire ship in flames.

"Can we fix that supply ship?!" Vice Admiral Endramarqius was curious.

"Negative, it's too hot and the destruction is unfixable, all they can do is abandon the ships and let the crew aboard the destroyer and the cruiser, and also we only-"

Suddenly, one of Sarene's naval officers approached them and said, 

"I apologize for the interruption, vice-admiral; we received a report of a torpedo attack, and ten of our submarines were sunk by an enemy torpedo."

"This time is the wave of enemies torpedo... Use sonar and launch a depth charge at the hostile submarine!"

"But sir, we already use sonar and we didn't detect the enemy submarine, we-"

"Then just throw it!" Just use every one of our depth charges!"

All of the Sarene destroyers blasted multiple depth charges into the deep water, unaware that none of them would hit the Gra Valkas submarine.

= = =

2ND Naval Fighter Squadron, 05:00 PM.

Each of the Sarene Naval Fighter Squadrons is composed of eight Doghawk. Doghawk can reach a speed of 550 km/h and Doghawk also carries six machine guns and four 250 kg bombs.

The first naval fighter squadron is above us and the third naval fighter squadron is below us, what a perfect flight group composition!

<It's going to be dark, stay sharp and stay careful, we can't perform aerial combat at night or otherwise->