Chapter 19: To the space!

04/04/1639, Stargazing Hotel, Los Angeles, California, World Union, 08:08 PM.

"That was extremely refreshing."

After having fun in the bubble bath, Ine came out of the bathroom, dried herself with towels, and then dressed in bathrobes. She was exhausted after learning about British culture after leaving the military exhibition.

"All right, let's check out the Hotel supper... Right, I knew what I had to do now."

She grabbed the phone and dialed the meal service number.

"Hello, food services. I'd like to order smoked chicken wings, a prawn cocktail, chicken Hainan rice, avocado coconut ice cream, and a chocolate milkshake...That's all I have to say, thank you."

Maybe I'll go swimming in their pools; it looks like fun.

While Ine waited for the order, she touched a red button on the TV remote, glanced up, and a floating TV display emerged from nowhere.

Impressive.

It took her barely ten minutes to figure out how to use the TV remote, and the first thing she did was open Netflix.

As she selects a movie, she hears a bell ringing from the doorway; it's a robot waiter pushing a trolley containing her dinner.

Oh, sweets!

Ine arranged the table on the bed and organized the food on the table after she paid for it. She took the remote and hit the "Minecraft" button on Netflix.

Minecraft Movie? Things movie looks interesting.

While watching the movie, Ine eats her meal. The film is about Steve and Alex, two real-life players who are transported into the Minecraft universe. It tells the story of their lives in Minecraft until they slay the ender dragon and opt to stay in Minecraft even though they can return to real life.

One summons the robotic waitress and hands them the dirty dish after she finishes watching a movie and eating her food. She peered through her bedroom window curtain. The view wasn't great because there were so many towering buildings with unusual designs, but at the very least she could see the main street and park in front of the hotel.

What a peaceful place...

She closed the window curtain and sat on the bed, wrapped in a warm blanket.

Wait, I guess I can switch off the light using the AI gadget...

"Hey, Stargazing!"

A female voice echoed throughout her room; there appeared to be little speakers in the corner.

"Yes, ma'am Ine Lisen, how may I help you?"

Ine giggled a little on the bed before asking, "Hey, stargazing! "How did you know my name?"

"Ma'am Ine registered for a hotel room for one week. When a ma'am is registered, her data is securely stored in our system. Don't worry, I only know about your names."

"I see..."

She discovers a button beside her bed and taps it to summon AI stargazing without saying, "Hey Stargazing!"

"What is the current temperature in Los Angeles?"

"The temperature in Los Angeles is currently 23 degrees Celsius."

Ine nodded before pressing the button and said, "Make a sweet lovely joke for female."

"What did the girl squirrel give to the boy squirrel? A big acorn-gratulations hug!"