Chapter 4: The kingdom of Dwarves

Gregorian calendar 02/04/2105, Hotel Prince Waikiki, World Union 09:09 PM.

Hanki is drinking root beer while gazing at the lovely black skies; because night has come and there is no sunshine, private aircraft advocated not to be utilized between 10 PM. and 6 AM.

"Are you still awake, Yagou?"

"Yes, it is just 9:00 PM. What is it?" He inquired.

"So, yagou, what are your thoughts on this country?"

"It's more than word of astonishing, uhh, I don't know what to say, their living standards are higher than ours. They have 24-hour vending machines and even shops in case you need to buy anything crucial in the middle of the night."

"Yes, I am also astonished at how clean this nation is; they really care about civilian health."

"In terms of health, there are hospitals that run without the need of humans; they utilize a mechanical thing known as a robot."

"What? Then does that mean the robot is able to evolve into an army?"

"I doubt they'll be able to replace army employment since they're not permitted to build robots that can shoot or injure other people."

"Speaking of conflict, is it able that we purchase their jet fighter?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure. There's a high probability they'll reject our request,  the expense of running their fighter isn't cheap at all."

"I-I understand your argument, but..."

Their conversation lasted until 10:00 Pm.

= = =

Gregorian calendar 02/05/1639, Honolulu teleport station, World Union, 01:00 PM.

They arrived at the Honolulu teleport station, walked through the portal, were disbelieved after traveling through the portal, and they are now in Washington D.C., Washington D.C. Are the World Union's capital cities, this is one of the top ten developed cities in the World Union, they could see different luxury transportation, several planes on the ground, and even some people playing hover ball. There are flying minibusses and even automobiles that do not emit smoke.

"This metropolis has a lot of transportation, but it's not as dirty as the Holy Mirishial Empire or the Unified Kingdom of Mu."

"Indeed... Wow, take a look at it!"

Coincidentally, a large number of drones produce multicolored light to enjoy the earthling, the delegation looks to the skies and observes drone performance, and the drones are conducting a show to entertain the delegation. It doesn't take long, but it's entertaining enough to keep them interested.

"Those helicopters look so little!" exclaims Yagou.

"Those aren't helicopters... It's a drone; I saw something similar while on a tour in the Holy Mirishial Empire."

After the drone performance, the delegation continues its journey on the train at ultra-high speed, what makes this train unique is that it doesn't touch the ground and float, it even doesn't do anything it's just floating in the skies, there might be a barrier whenever someone tried to get closer by hoverboard, since the invention of floating train, there has only been one case that contained one casualty.

They arrived at the Four Seasons hotel after a lengthy journey. The hotel is nice and offers a huge pool where you may relax. Daria advised them to relax for the rest of the day because they would meet with the president tomorrow to discuss the treaty governing relations between the two countries.