Chapter 12: Peace on Rodenius's Continent.

03/15/1639, Jin-Hark, Hark Castle, Louria Empire, 03:01 PM.

Jin-Hark is the Louria Empire's capital city; if the Louria Empire lost its capital, the Rodenius war would be finished because this is where King Hark Louria and Queen Shi Louria live.

Two men are holding a covert chat deep below about the future of the Louria Empire.

"I just have a conversation with Lady Prenivel, and she told me that we needed to capture King Hark Louria and Queen Shi Louria as soon as possible." She warned we won't get any military help in case we were captured or something." Skorpo stated.

"I have a plan, but I need your assistance and effort..."

"I can assist you; what is your name?" Skorpo inquired.

"Me? Call me Maxtor... Listen, I will kidnap King Hark Louria and Queen Shi Louria; your goal will be to kidnap Prime Minister Maus. When our task is over, I will bring you to the Annonrial Empire and possibly give you a gift."

"What kind of gift?" Skorpo expressed his confusion.

"You would know when you arrive in the Annonrial Empire. Just complete the duty that was just assigned to you, is I clear?" Said Maxtor with a smirk.

"Yes, I understood."

Then they were both fired, and Maxtor secretly plotted treachery against Skorpo. Despite his forefathers' origins in the Ravernal Empire, he had no interest in the Ravernal.

= = =

Beales Skies, Beales City, Louria Empire. 04:08 PM.

Two LAF-3 Storm Eagles are flying in the skies while carrying rockets to bombard the enemy's heavy bomber.

<Where the hell is the rest of the LAF-3 Storm Eagle? I  don't see the other Louria aircraft fighter like the LAF-2 Hurricane or even LAF-1 Gladiator...>

<Maybe it's only us, the rest is captured, destroyed by the World Union Armed Forces... But hey, maybe they fight in other Lourian skies...>

<Tch, I want to see how strong the World Union Airforce, I bet they->

Fwoosh!!!

The two Louria pilots are stunned as something fast just passes, it flies at supersonic speed and flies in right above them.

<I just saw it! It was fast, it has an aerodynamic shape and stealth features, and it flies at supersonic speed, perhaps they also can fly at hypersonic speed!>

<You are telling me our enemies aircraft is fucking advanced than ours jet!>

<They are->

Kaboom! Kaboom!

Unfortunately for both of the Louria pilots as their aircraft have been intercepted by 2 AIM-207 Rattlesnatcher fired by the F-29. They are killed because of the explosion of the anti-aircraft missile.

= = =

Jin-Hark, Hark Castle, Louria Empire, 10:01 PM.

Maxtor injects a sleeping serum into King Hark Louria and Queen Shi Louria in the Royal bedroom.

"Everything is perfect now-"

"I knew there would be a traitor amongst us!"

Maxtor was shocked, "Who's there?! Ah, you are Field Marshall Patagene!"

A man in a military uniform emerges from the shadows, holding a revolver in his left hand. He stared at Maxtor, knowing that among the Louria royalty, there would be traitors.

"There are only three Louria advisors; I already believed two of them were traitors, and my suspicions were correct... You are not the Advisor to King Hark Louria or Shi Hark Louria... You better tell me who you are or I shoot your ass!!!"