Chapter 21: The End of Staleris Empireia

04/06/1639, D3, Benevis Mountain, Staleris Empireia. 09:47 AM.

Colonel Mellir observes the Staleris Empireia Elite Army, which is armed with the most advanced weapons and is used for the last bastion or last stand. He is currently standing in the examining room, reloading his carbine rifle. When he is finished, he steps out and begins ordering the rest of the Staleris Elite Army and Staleris Army.

"Khent, how many armies do we have in here?" Colonel Mellir was curious.

"Around thousand all I can say, most of the Staleris Army scattered outside, but at the very least most of the civilians were already brought to a deep underground bunker."

Colonel Mellir, frustrated, realizes the conflict is unavoidable and that defeat is truly in the face of the Staleris Empireia, but he must face it.

"Almandsha, tell the rest of our Staleris Empireia Elite Army to retreat to Benevis Mountain."

Almandsha nodded, took the telephone, and directed the rest of the military to retreat to Benevis Mountain.

<Colonel, we can't retreat now, the enemies are too much and we are encir- kzzzzttttt....>

Almandsha swiftly summoned the rest of the division through the telephone, but they all did not respond; they had either perished or been taken. Meanwhile, Colonel Mellir is prepping the Gatling and attempting to connect with a member of the Elite Army on the outside entrusted with defending Benevis Mountain.

<Kartyon, report to me about the situation on the outside!>

<Not good, I can see enemy attack helicopters attacking our anti-aircraft guns, I can see an entire brigade approaching this mountain, there is also tank and... Oh shit, look out-bzzztttttt....>

Tch, the situation is worsening...

"Everyone, we must resist the aggression no matter what happens, you are all allowed to utilize the old weapon of the Ancient Sorcerous Empire. for the Staleris!"

"For the Staleris!"

Benevis Mountain is not only a hidden military base but also a secret railroad route that connects the Kapitalia to the Principality nation. There are three routes into the D3, also known as Detroita-3. Through the primary way base, the underground vent, and the secondary way base.

The Detroita-3's lights have been switched off, and the defense on the outside appears to have been obliterated by the World Union Armed Forces. They utilize the HPMS, or High Precision Missile Strike, to eliminate the bunker's fortifications.

The Staleris Empireia Elite Army, armed with carbine rifles, held the grip and prepared to pull the trigger when they heard the World Union begin shouting their marching noise in Asian languages because the majority of the World Union Army Forces that had deployed on the Staleris Empireia had come from a division that had the majority of Asia and Oceania.

Brrrtttt!!!!

Bratatatatatat!!!!!

The Staleris Empireia Elite Army fired multiple bullets at the D-3's entrance and threw several bottles of flame at the World Union Army Forces. They assumed the flame would stop them, but some Chinese and Indonesian World Union Army simply stepped through it and fired their assault rifles at Staleris Empireia Elite Army.

"Fuck, they kept receiving no damage from us, we need to-"

One of the African World Union Army eventually threw a flashbang at them.

Pwangg!!!

"I can't see it, my eyes, graaahhhhh!!!!"

The World Union Army equipped with a Photonova assault Rifle fired the photon bullet at the Staleris Empireia without a single miss.