Chapter 3: First diplomatic mission

Gloria calendar 01/23/1639, Polihark, Qua-Toyne republic, 10:01 AM.

In the hallway, a young woman with green leps and green iris rose up; she is elven and appears to be 30 years old. She is, however, 125 years old, and her birth date is Deocombaro (December). She is dressed in presidential attire, has baggage in her right hand, and is carrying something heavy for the approaching conference room.

I'm sure I can accomplish this mission. I should believe in myself!

Lianddona is the vice president of the Qua-Toyne republics. She is nervously standing in the diplomatic room; on the opposite side of the diplomat rooms, there are numerous Qua-Toynians and envoys from the World Union.

Okay, here I go.

She could see two Qua-Toynians and numerous guys from the World Union as she opened the diplomatic chamber door.

Oleja from the Ministry of foreign affairs and Argou as a deputy minister of foreign affairs presented in the diplomatic room, they will accompany her throughout the diplomatic mission.

So they are World Union envoys, and their attire appears to be more refined than we thought... Let's get this day started.

Then she approached one of the World Union officers and said, "Greetings, my name is Lianddona. I am the vice president of the Qua-Toyne republics, and it's great to see envoy of the World Union."

The man smile and then responded, "My name is Hardi. I am one of the World Union's diplomats. We are grateful that the land of the Qua-Toyne republics has allowed us to meet you; it is a great honor. Please accept our heartfelt thanks."

"Of course, it's our pleasure." She replied. 

Then she took to sit in the center while the other Qua-Toynians stood by her.

"I will be the conference chairwoman, let me introduce myself, I am foreign affairs minister Oleja. Let us come to the topic, what is the objective of your country to attend to our country?"

He offered a brief hello and instantly spoke about the primary matter.

"Yes, our primary objective in visiting the Qua-Toyne Republics is to foster good ties between our countries; please allow me to distribute World Union paperwork."

The paper was given to the Qua-Toynians by one of his aides. When they look at the paperwork, though, they all have a grimace on their faces.

How could I read this?

"Please accept our apologies, but we are unable to read all of these sentences."

"This is really surprising, given that we speak the same language and have heard you talk in English. We assumed you'd be able to understand these materials."

"We speak English? No, we don't understand that language. We heard you talk in the Qua-Toynian language from our perspective."

"... Okay, let me explain the material verbally. World Union is a federal presidential constitutional republic that existed on the planet known as Earth. Our capital is Washington, D.C., while New York City is our largest city. Our population is 10 billion people."

Hold up, ten billion people?! That is more populous than either the Unified Kingdom of Mu or the Holy Mirishial Empire! Does this imply that your country is overpopulated?

She questioned how the World Union was able to keep so many people, and she said, "How big does the World Union?"

"Our country has a land area of 150,000,000 km2."