Goin on Tour Agian Chp.2

1 month later****

I can't believe someone took a picture of me and the kids and saying Im a child molester they are my fucking kids? Dumbasses.

I recieved a call from Rob and told me to start tour agian... I wanna stay home and spend time with Adie, Joey and my baby well Taryn is going with me she we always sticks by my side. I got the suitcases and gave Joey and Adie a kiss, "We will come back next year." "Ok babe......I love you." Adrienne cried. "No no don't cry," I stroked her hair, "ohh here." "What is it?" she sniffed. "Two tickets to my concert I'll see you then." I kissed her. "Bye!" Taryn waved. "Bye guys." they said. I walked in the limo and there was Mike and Tre. "Mike and Tre!" Taryn hugged them. "Woah Kiddo." Mike hugged her. "Taryn!" Tre Hugged her. "You took Taryn with ya." Mike asked. "Yea she always sticks by my side." I Smiled. "You look like your mother." Tre poked her nose. "Mommy is not here no more." She said. "Taryn Mommy is her she is just right there." I pointed to her heart. "Here? Mommy is in my hart forever?" She put her hand on her heart. "Yea forever and ever....she is also in my heart." I looked up. A tear streamed down my face. "Aww Bill don't cry." Tre hugged me. "Stay Strong man." Mike hugged me. "Daddy don't cry I will cry....too." she began crying. Why? She cries like if she met her I met her and still have her in my heart as memory no one will ever take her spot.

'We are all born in a world of doubt

but there's no doubt to figure out I love you' ~ For Amy

The song I made for her, She must've been the luckiest girl ever to have me.