Troublemaker Chp.19

Next Morning****

Billie's P.O.V

I walked in the car with Mike and Tre. I'm just gonna cut this waiting crap. They had found only my babby's rattle! But where is my baby? I want my daughter home!

We were at the police station and all 3 of us walked in. I went to the police. "Hi I'm Billie Joe Armstrong, I filed a kidnapping over a month ago." I said. "Mr. Armstrong the chief of police would like to speak with you." she said.

We walked in and it seemed like Mike and Tre were my bodygaurds just behind me. "Mr. Armstrong we haven't had so much time ther has been thefts, murdering, h-" "Look you are going to find her! You just can't drop this case! For Fuck Sake she is a toddler!" I yelled. "Watch your mouth Mr.Armstrong. Our polices have been searching but no found. We tried our best but you cant have help from this police station anymore." He said codly. "What? You are gonna let my daughter be abused or raped? You just can't stop looking!" I yelled. "I at least take care of my kids unlike you Armstrong." He said. "Motherfucker!" I was going at him but Tre and Mike stopped me. They carried me "Hey Fuck you fat bastard I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled. We were out the police station and into the car. "Billie man you cant be doing that in a police station?" "I don't care did you fucking her him?" "Yea but you can't kill someone in a police station." Mike said. "I just want her back." I cried. "Billie we'll find her. We will even ask our fans in our concert."Tre said. "Thats a great Idea." I said.