Green Day Chp.24

Taryn's P.O.V

"Owww." I fell off the playground steps. I got back up and took off all the grass off me. I was bored Leanne left and hasn't came back. I have a new rommate which is older than me. I decided to go to my room instaed of being outside.

I go in the room and she was hanging these papers with people on it. "What is that?" I asked. "Oh its a poster of my favorite band." She said. "Cool what the bands name?" I asked. "Green Day." "Wow. My name is Taryn." I said. "Im Sheyla wait are you Taryn Armstrong?" "No I don't know who that loser could be but Im Taryn Fenn." "Oh well anyways nice to meet you Taryn." she smiled. She was nice and the Green Day guys are pretty I can't argue about the posters. "Oooo what this?" I asked. "No don't touch it." "Aww why?" "Its my guitar and no one can grab it." "Oh whats the name." "Her name is Whatsername." "Its a girl and you don't know her name?" "Her name is Whatsername." "What do you mean?" "Whatsername is a Green Day song and I named it after my guitar." she said. "Oh can you play a song." "Sure kiddo." She plugged it in to this small black box. She began playing a song "This song is basket case." she said. She began playing and I thought it was cool I want magical fingers like her.

Billie's P.O.V

Well me and Tre where going on tour and ready to go on stage. We were playing 21st Century Breakdown American Idiot and a bit of old songs. I walked on stage and everybody cheered. "Before we start the show I know that some of you know that I'm looking for my daughter. If some of you have seen her than let me know on our fan page and don't kid around or I'll fucking beat your ass." Everybody cheered. "So help me find her for more info go to our fan page."

Taryn's P.O.V

I clapped after she was done. "That was pretty cool." I said. "So Taryn how old are you?" "3 going to 4." I said. "Then a little bit Green Day won't hurt you." she said. What did she mean? She played a Green Day song and it was Jesus of Suburbia. I moved my head along to it and I thought its amazing. I like this Green Day band. "How so they look like?" I asked. "They look like this." She showed me the pics on her laptop. "They are pretty." I said. "Well they are hot and I'm glad I know a 3 year old who likes Green Day." She said. "Well they are pretty and amazing." I said. "Yea they are kiddo." She smiled.