Sass Queens Chp.12

Billie's P.O.V

I loved it back then where all 4 of us would do retarded crap. Like the sassy pillow fight.

Flashback***

"Bitch please I'm the queen!" Tre catwalked across the living room. "Oh hell naw!" I stood up from the couch. "Oh yea tell me who was your first kiss and your mom doesn't count." Tre sassed. Here he goes trying to burn me and win. "Hell naw it was your mom." I said."Burn!" Mike yelled. "Guys shut the fuck up I'- Why are you wearing my boas and tiaras?" Amy woke up. "Its your imangination go back to sleep little girl." Tre sang. "Well in my imagination can I do this." She pushed him. "Hey I'm the queen if sass not you!" Tre snapped. "Oh yea?" She raised an eyebrow. She got a pillow and started smacking Tre then Tre got a pillow and smacked me then I grabbed one and smacked Mike, Tre and even Amy. "What the fuck I thought you were on my si-" I smacked her with the pillow. "Oh you bastard!" She smacked me like crazy. Tre came and smacked her and she attacked him I fought with Mike. Amy then kicked our ass she was the sass queen. "I'm not giving up!" Tre stood up. "Wait I need a bre-" Tre pinned her against the wall. "I'm gonna win." He said. "Oh yea lets see about that!'

Amy's P.O.V

"Lets see about that!" I stared in his blue eyes. They were beautiful but kept me stalled. Tre caried me and started to fight with me but gentley. Well lets say Amy wins again. "Tre the funny part is you got your ass kicked by a chick." Mike said."Oh yea you haven't expierienced me yet." I said. "I can beat your ass." He said. Yet he won and now it was Billie's turn. "Well whoever wins you, they get to fuck you. If you win you have to torchure them." Billie smiled. "Y'know what about lets see when I win." I said. Well Billie won but I dont want to fuck him now. I just gave him a kiss and we stopped to get something to eat. "Starbucks!!" Tre ran.

End of Flashback****