Orphan Girl And Memories Chp.14

Taryn's P.O.V

I ate and we were still in car but I don't know this lady. What if she is family? I think so. We stopped and there wad lights on "Shit!" She said. The cops talked to her and they ended up killing her In my eyes! They got me and took me somewhere. "Little Girl whats your name? "Taryn Fenn." I said. "Mom or Dad?" "Gone." I said. "Well its time for a new home." The cops said. I sat down and this was boring. They finally came to an end and they took me in a building with some kids with poor clothes and some average. I think I was dressed up nice. The cops left and I stayed I had my room and slept with other kids. Well I hope someone finds me.

"Hello llittle Orphan." A man said.

Billie's P.O.V

Finally going home until the bus tire busted. Fucken Shit! Im stressed out and I wanna be at home.

1 hour later***

They fixed it and finally we were back on the road and I laid down I looked a the pictures and items Taryn made me. I missed her. I looked in my drawer and that's what hit me. Amy's laptop! I never could've found it 3 years I guess since that was the guys drawer I grabbed it and turned on the white decorated computer. She had a password goddamit what is it? AmySummers? Nope. BillieJoe? Nope. Taryn? Nope. Goddamit. BillieJoeishot? Nope. Fucken shit this is hard! BillieAmyTaryn? Yes! I logged in. That was easy! I then saw a background of us smiling the night were I proposed to her. I had her in my arms and kissing her. I don't know how she got it but she had the picture. That was my favorite night. I saw her pictures and there was 5,789 photos of us! Wow and other was friends and family. I looked at the photo of us and she had video I played it.

A: Billie? Say hi to the world!

B: No I wanna sleep!

A: Please!

B: No

A: You would if you love me.

B: Hi guys this is my beautiful girlfriend she is my world and everything. And Girls I'm taken. I kissed her

A: That was Billie Joe my sexy boyfriend and father. Everyone say hi to my baby she pointed the camera to her tummy.

B: Babe go to sleep.

A: Ok Bye People.

The video was on her YouTube channel. Wow! 4,789,372 views.She had alot of subscribers. I went on youtube and there was her video and I read the comments 'God she is hot her boyfriend is lucky to be famous and have her.' 'I would fuck her all day.' 'R.I.P Amy.' 'Billie you are smexy!' 'Is that Billie Joe from Green Day?' 'Like if you would fuck her!' 'How bout we make Billie take over and make videos now :D'

Thes people are desperate and some are pretty cool. All I know that I saw more videos of her even though we haven't met each other. All the memories.

A: Okay so like I hate people and love why? Cause it sucks ass being broken hearted is just sad! Grr fuck you Larry! Go fuck someone else you man whore.

Her Break-ups and hair tips and just her normal self.

A: Hey Guys! I can't believe I'm touring with.......Green Day!! You guys probably dont believ me but its true! Billie!

B: What? I'm shaving!

A: Oh well say hi to my lovely people!

B: Hi people

A: He is my sexy boyfriend!

B: Oh yea she is *humps Amy*

A: *laughs* Don't do that you nasty

B: You know I love you.

A: Yea Yea.

Good Memories I remember all the stupid crap. I thought of everything and I'm crying over it.