Forget Everything! Chp.10

Next Morning***

Adrienne's P.O.V

I went down the basement from the old house and Taryn was waking up. She seemed calm though. I took the ductape of her mouth. "Who are you? Who am I?" She asked. She probably forgot memory. "You are Taryn..... Carter and I'm Lea Fenn." I said. I said things that came up my mind. "Oh who is my dad?" "I dont know." I said. I let her loose come and I went up stairs to get the food I brought her. I gave her the food and she had trouble eating. "How am I here?" she asked. God she can't shut up and eat. "You were taken by a man in day care and I saved your life." I lied. "Oh." she said.

Billie's P.O.V

I went to the police station and I talked to them there. "Yes she is in a day care I assure you." One of the chief of police said.. "Which one?" I asked. Once they told me. I went straight there. "Hello my name is Billie Joe Armstrong and is Taryn here?" I asked. She gave me a confused look "Excuse me." she said. "I'm here for Taryn Armstrong." I said eagerly "No they came for her an hour ago Mr.Armstrong I heard you but they said you were working late." she said.

Adrienne's P.O.V

It was a great plan to get Taryn to that day care and getting her out. Genious plan eh. I kept Taryn locked up until its the right time.