Good Old Days Chp.11

****Flashback****

Billie's P.O.V

On Tour with no Jake but alot of interuptions. "Billie we should get a new lock for our door." Amy said. "Yea its what Im gonna do." I said.

32 min later***

"Finally no interuptions!" I said. "Ha! Interuptions for what?" She smiled. "Well Y'know Sex Education Billie Joe style." I smirked. "Oh." She smiled. She kissed me and I kissed her back like crazy. She let out a moan and I continued to fight the dominance. She snaked her hands into my hair and I kept kissing her. I lowered my hands and took off her shirt then unhooked her bra I rubbed her breasts and she was moaning like crazy! She took off my shirt and ran her down my skinny abs. She then played with my zipper and took off my pants. She smirked when she saw my boner and soon I took her pants and underwear off. Well I licked her entrance just to be a teaser and she was moaning. She flipped me and went lower and took of boxers she rubbed my tip and I moaned. We both just loved being teasers. She finally put my member in her mouth and I couldn't help it but just get her head so my member can go deeper. Once she was done I got on her position myself and then entered. She moaned and it grew louder when I went deeper and faster. Once we were done we laid in bed together. "Billie I love you." she kissed me. "I love you." I kissed her.

"I think they are done." Mike said. "Finally praise the lord!" Tre yelled. "Make a fake moan." I whispered to Amy. "BILLIE!" She moaned. Her moans sounded cute I paid attention to it since it was quiet. "Fuck me!" Tre yelled. We bursted out of laughter. "Motherfuckers!" Tre yelled. Tre came bangin against the door. "Oh yea door oh yeah." he said. He was fucking our door and we couldnt go to sleep until we heard water. "Tre is drunk." I said. "He pissed on our door." She said. "Don't pay attention ok, I love you." I said. "I love you and will never let you go." She snuggled against me.

End Of Flashback*****