Chapter 1

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Thank you everyone goodnight!" I yell into the microphone as the stadium erupts into cheers. I blow kisses to the crowd backing away from the microphone and eventually go off stage.

"That was your best performance yet!" Courtney tells me as she takes me into a tight hug.

"You did great babe." Ricky says kissing my cheek as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Thank you," I mutter walking out of his grip and to my dressing room.

"What's wrong?" Ricky questions closing the door behind us.

"Nothing just tired and my body is sore." I bluntly tell him going behind a curtain to change.

As I'm taking my outfit off I feel his hands snake around my naked torso, "I could make you feel better."

I shove his face away from my neck and throw on an oversized hoodie of mine and shorts, "Not now Ricky."

"What's the deal!" Ricky ask grabbing my arm tightly.

"I'm exhausted Ricky! Now let go of me!" I scream pushing him back which in turn causes him to become even more furious.

"We haven't had sex since this tour fucking started seven months ago! So tell me what the fuck is up with you!"

I grit my teeth and step up to him, "You! It's you Ricky! You have been cheating on me this whole tour!"

He shakes his head and grabs my shoulders, "Now what makes you think that?"

"I've seen messages on your phone." I say as tears brim my eyes.

"You went through it?" He asks gripping my shoulders tighter.

"No but I've seen messages pop up on the screen while your were sleeping or in the shower. I'm not crazy." I tell him trying to get out of his grip but when he shoves me down on the couch and as he hovers over me fear claims my body and I freeze.

"Listen you fucking whore...you are making this up because I haven't done shit."

"Prove it!"

Ricky raises his hand fixing to do the unthinkable when Courtney barges in the room, "What the fuck is going on!"

He stops his actions giving me one last look and walking past Courtney, "Nothing that concerns you." Is all he says as he leaves the room.

"Ari....." Courtney begins but I stop her.

"I'm fine let's just go." I snap getting off the couch and gathering my things.

"You don't have to put up with that you know?" Courtney whispers helping me.

I let out a shaker breath, "I know but just stop okay? I'm fine."

"Okay..." is all she says and the room falls silent.

Your P.O.V.

*Ring* *Ring*

I wake up to my phone going off and I turn over seeing it's my boss calling me. "Yes sir?"

"I know it's early Y/N but you have an offer that's incredible." He says so I sit up rubbing my face as he continues, "Ariana Grande's team has reached out and wants you to become her bodyguard."

"What about Big Rich?" I ask confused thinking she already had someone else.

"He's....look he has had something pop up and won't be able to escort her, so are you in?" He asks and it's an offer I can't refuse so I accept it.