Chapter 46

Ariana's P.O.V.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

I haven't talked to anyone since Y/N woke up. I've been getting non-stop calls from Doja but it's gotten to the point where I've turned my phone completely off. All I've done is lay in bed and watch tv. I sleep about an hour at a time. I'd just rather stay here, by myself, and just living.

As of right now guess what...I'm laying in bed with popcorn by my side that I've barely touched.

All of the sudden my door slams open hitting the wall probably putting a hole in the wall, "Get the fuck up."

I look over my shoulder seeing Doja standing in the door way, "What?"

"You heard me," Doja walks over to me pulling the blanket off of me, "Get. Up. Now."

I turn over aggressively away from her, "Leave."

She scoffs pulling the blanket out from under my head, "No! First this is my house and second you need to see Y/N."

I sit up with anger rising, "Why! Don't you get it?" Doja just looks at me tilting her head, "She-Y/N basically died in my arms Doja! How do you think that makes me feel? Tabloids and every social media outlet are going fucking insane placing blame on me." I shake my head looking away, "It is my fault and I can't face her now she's awake."

"You owe that to her at least. You need to see her."

I chuckle bitterly, "No because she deserves to be around you and people that love her."

"Cut the shit Ariana!" Doja screams startling me a bit, "You still love her and everyone can see it! Even I can but guess what? Here I am still putting Y/N first allowing both of you to see each other! I'm putting my fucking feelings aside even though this might bite me in the ass later but here I am! Quit acting like a child and see her."

I sigh putting my face in my hands, "H-How?"

"How what?"

I shake my head clearing my tears away, "How are you so okay knowing how I feel yet you're telling me to go."

Pacing around she rubs her forehead, "Because when you truly love someone you put them first. I love her but I know she needs to see you to know you're okay. Then you need to see her so you know she's going to be fine. Stop sulking and pull yourself together for Y/N." Doja stops and turns to me, "Because if you love her as much as you say then get to the fucking hospital now."

I stay sitting not really knowing how to feel. I understand what she's saying and yes I have seen Y/N but that's when she was in a coma.

Now that's she's awake I really don't know if I can handle the difficult conversation that is bound to happen. I just can't get my thoughts under control as I'm still filled with anger. Towards myself, Ricky, my manager and everything else that has evolved, "Give me another day or so."

The girl is silent for a moment but after finding her words she huffs, "Seriously?"

That's it. I can't take it.

"Yes seriously! I deserve some space too from what's happened! As hard as it is for her, it's hard for me too!"

Doja walks up to me with a different look flickering in her eyes, "You are so god damn selfish you know? Don't you ever say that sentence again because you aren't sitting here with two bullet holes in your chest and stomach. You aren't sitting here with your arms bruised to hell and back from doctors poking you like a damn testing animal." She steps closer lowering her tone, "Granted I wasn't in the situation both of you were in. I can't imagine how tramatizing that was for you and I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry that this happened because you don't deserve it and neither did Y/N. You have to realize Ariana what the right thing to do is."