Chapter 29

Liked by: @riconasty, @arianagrande, and 700,038 others

Posted by: @dojacat

All y'all bitches is precious..wait I meant to say jealous

@riconasty: bitch bitch!
@dojasbra: wait...Ariana is posting indirects too....
@yourdad1: we need new music while you cuddled up with someone🤭

Your P.O.V.

*time skip: 3 days

Doja and I haven't been apart from one another for no longer than a a few hours. She has been staying at my house with me and working on different music ideas but we have went to the studio quite a few times as she's ready to release a new single.

I've begged her to let me see a sneak peak but she refused. I tried everything! Pouting, buying her dinner, giving her massages and showering her with kisses but nothing worked! She is dead set on surprising me when the song drops tonight at midnight.

Well it's only three in the afternoon and it's so fucking painful to be waiting but if that's what Doja wants then I guess I can wait a couple more hours seeing how excited she is.

"So what can we do to pass by time D!" I whine as we sit in my living room with our feet propped up on the table eating snacks.

"I have no idea um are there any sporting events going on?"

I shake my head with a pout, "No but there has to be something to do that lasts....nine hours."

Doja just laughs putting her food down and she turns to me, "Someone seems impatient."

"Well yeah kind of! I really want to hear this song but you won't even give me a hint!" I state matter of factly throwing my hands up.

"I promise it will pay off when you hear it!" I just roll my eyes again, "Fine okay! Look I can pick up the flash drive with the song on it and then we can come back here to listen to it."

I feel bad not wanting her to feel pressured, "D I was just playing I can wait."

Doja just comes over to sit on my lap sideways wrapping her arms around my shoulders, "No it's okay I want you to be the first one to officially listen to it anyways."

I hold onto her waist and smile, "What time can I listen to it?"

"Let's say around 9 p.m." I squeeze her hips and lean forward resting my head on her chest, "Are you okay?"

I nod my head against her, "Yes just thinking."

She runs her fingers through my hair holding my head against her, "Care to share?"

I close my eyes listening to the beat of her heart steadying my racing mind, "It's a lot."

"Like?"

"Just everything is past almost two months now. I don't know I just feel steady, if that makes sense. Like I don't feel rushed or pressured to do anything with you. I'm not afraid to say whatever is on my mind because you just have this way about you that is so understanding and reassuring." I pause biting my bottom lip trying to carefully choose my words, "For me it's hard making friends with the kind of job I have. People expect me to be bestfriends with the people I work with when in reality after the job is done it's onto the next one. I don't mind it don't get me wrong but use to people would ask about the celebrity instead of me. I guess what I'm getting at is that I'm glad we are getting closer with one another. I think we made the right descion taking things slow."