Chapter 9

Your P.O.V.

"Ariana let's goooo!" Scooter drags out as his hands are full with bags of Ariana's belongings.

"Well who is riding with who?" The small brunette asks with attitude evident in her voice as she puts her heels on.

I place my hand on top of her shoulder comfortingly, "Ariana, Courtney and Victoria can ride with me. The rest of the team can ride with Pete."

"Sounds fucking fantastic let's get going before he has an aneurism." Ariana points to her manager rolling her eyes.

We all go to our cars and I respectfully open the door for Ari and her friends. Once I'm in my vehicle I hear tapping on the window. I roll it down looking at Pete, "What's up?"

He stands there stupidly with his hands tucked in his pockets, "Uh I'm going to lead the way to the club and help you escort her in."

"I can handle all three of them myself but if you thinks that's a better idea then sure." I throw my hands up on the steering wheel.

"It is. See y'all soon." Pete smiles at Ariana then me before leaving.

"That dude is seriously weird." Courtney mumbles touching up her makeup a bit.

"Yeah but it's whatever," Ariana agrees scooting up and grabbing my shoulder, "You okay?"

I look up in the rear view mirror at her, "Yeah just focus on getting ready for the show."

She gives me a tight lipped smile before sitting back in her seat. I follow closely behind Pete's vehicle as we leave towards the venue.

"Sooo Y/N..." Courtney pipes up catching my attention, "How are things?"

"Umm good everything has healed nicely-"

"Oh no hunny I'm not talking about that." Courtney giggles confusing me a bit, "God you're so oblivious how are you?" She emphisizes the last part eyeing Ariana.

I sit up in my seat clearing my throat, "Oh uh things are good."

"Mm that's good, I've heard...a lot of things." She smiles and in turn I look at Ariana quirking my eyebrow making her look away bashfully.

I ignore their childish antics and focus on the road eventually tuning them out.

Finally after twenty or so minutes of listening to Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and many others we pull up to the venue. The whole drive in is lighting up with flashes from cameras.

I pull up throwing the vehicle in park go to Ariana's side opening the door, "You ready?" I reach out my hand allowing Ariana to get out the car easier.

"Yes," she breaths out and like clock work dumb fuck shows up by our sides.

"I'll get on her left and you on her right while Victoria and Courtney are on our other sides." Pete instructs wrapping his arm around Ariana's waist too low and tight for my liking to be honest.

I look at my girl seeing her shift uncomfortably so I take everything into my own hands, "Look change of plans. You take them two and I'll take Ari." I tell him pulling Ariana gently out of his grip.

I see him clench his jaw but not say anything going to the other side of the car getting the other girls. I look down at the tiny brunette lowering my face to her ear, "I got you baby, let's go."

I see her smile showing off her dimples as we walk between the velvet ropes with Pete and them behind us.

Finally we get inside the doors and are met with another crowd but thank God a woman with a head set comes to us, "Miss Grande please follow me to your dressing room."