Chapter 5

Ariana's P.O.V.

I roll over stretching my arms out on the bed searching for Y/N but find the bed is empty next to me.

A slight disappointment washes over me but I drag myself out of bed and to my room. I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom getting into the shower.

I relax under the steaming hot water as it pours onto me but the silence doesn't last long when my bestfriend barges into the room, "Ari!"

"Damn any privacy?" I question peeping my head out.

"Well your short vacation is over and you need to get back into the studio!" Courtney says excitedly sitting on the toilet, "Any ideas?"

I ponder for a minute and begin to lowly sing, And I can be needy
Way too damn needy
I can be needy
Tell me how good it feels to be needed

After I finish the last line Courtney jumps up and down excitedly, "Hurry up we need to go now before you forget it!"

"Trust me I won't." I smile thinking about Y/N who has sparked a lot of ideas for songs.

"Mmm does this have anything to do with your new crush?"

"Shhh we're keeping things down low while we're figuring things out so shut the fuck up." I hush her turning the water off.

"My lips are sealed love girl!" Courtney teases before leaving my bathroom. I shrug off her comment and get myself ready for the day.

After doing my hair lazily and makeup I walk down stairs to see everyone waiting on me, "You ready? We need to be there in thirty minutes." Scooter rushes already opening the front door ushering us out.

I get in Y/N's Tahoe along with Courtney in the back seat.

"So you excited to get back in the studio?" Courtney questions as Y/N gets in the car

"Yeah I guess just wish I had a little more time off since I just came off a tour." I shrug flipping my sun visor down to check on my eye makeup.

"I bet you do." Courtney teases wiggling her eyebrows at me as she looks between Y/N and I.

I give her a sharp look and she gets the message as she sits back pulling out her phone shutting the hell up.

I glance at Y/N seeing her focused on the road not paying any attention to us. I pull out my lyric book and start writing a possible new song.

Before I know it we're at the studio and I'm finished with the song. I hop out the car smiling throwing my lyric book at Scooter, "Tell me what you think." I wink turning around seeing Y/N hot on my tracks. She politely opens the door for me and everyone else as we walking into the recording studio as my producer is waiting on me.

"Ariana I really like this here Tommy read this," Scooter says handing my book to Tommy my producer.

After a few minutes of analyzing the song Tommy nods his head, "Sing a couple of lyrics and we will see what kind of beat to put behind it."