Chpater 25

****Day after fight****

Ariana's P.O.V.

"What the fuck do you mean she's wanting to resign from being my bodyguard!" I scream throwing my hands up as Scooter breaks the news to me.

"I don't know why but her boss contacted me. She wants to quit and asked if Pete could replace her." He says rather calmly but I still try and fight it.

"No she can't! It's on paper that she has to stay for a couple more months or whatever! I don't want anyone else but her!" I say as my voice becomes shaky.

Scooter notices and comes over to me rubbing my back, "Ariana I know but maybe it's best right now. I mean it'll give you more time to focus on finishing this song on top of your album. Pete wouldn't be in the way and such a...distraction."

I push him away giving him a look of disbelief, "I-I can't believe what you're saying. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here right now possibly! She has saved me countless times and I don't trust Pete like I trust her! I need her..."

"I think we all need to come to a mutual agreement on this one Ari."

I sniffle, "What would that be?"

"Shred the contract." When he says that I push him off and grab my car keys going to my front door.

"You know what fuck you. You're being an asshole right now and all you're thinking about is my career not my feelings!" I snap walking up the short steps.

"That's my job Ariana! To see what's best for you and your career!"

I grab the door knob and look back at him, "Like I said....fuck you!"

I slam the door before walking over to my car getting in. I haven't reached out to Y/N since everything happened last week because I knew she'd be working on a different job through the weekend and I figured not having any contact would help the situation as it would give her time to calm down.

Ever since that night she left I stayed at her house for two nights hoping she would come back but she never did. My friends had to come over and drag me out of her house and back to mine. I was inconsolable and I never left my house. Barely ate losing a couple of pounds that I didn't need to since I already don't weigh a lot.

I'm sure I look a fucking mess due to barely any sleep and honestly I have neglected myself this week.

I knew I fucked up kissing Sean and not stopping it. It's not excuse but I was so caught up with all my emotions and frustrations that when he kissed me I just...I don't know. The thing is I made a mistake but not having Y/N with me was even worse.

I guess the reason Sean and I gotten close was because one we are working on a song together but we also relate to music a lot and everything came so easy.

Looking back I was a total bitch to Y/N. Ever since our trip I got too busy with work I never put her first like she always did to me. I failed her and that's what hurts the most. Her confessing that she could've wanted kids with me and even a future made everything so much worse. I could see in her eyes how heart broken she was. She lost the hope and love I used to see in them and it was replaced with nothing.

I don't blame her for how she reacted because she had every right to. At the end of the day I did exactly what her ex did. Maybe not having sex but I did cheat on her and that's unforgivable.

Knowing how gentle Y/N is with me I have hope that we can start over and slowly build everything back up again.

I turn into the familiar drive way and park behind Y/N's SUV, "Okay okay you got this just be patient, calm and truthful." I tell myself as I get out of the car trying to calm my nerves.