Chapter 4

Your P.O.V.

Two days have passed since Ariana and I kissed and both of us have been acting like nothing happened. I mean it's a good thing I guess but I do miss her.

She hasn't been the same and she's been extremely cold. She keeps a respectable distance between us and only talks to me when it's about work. Now I know how she felt when I did the same to her and damn this shit sucks.

Right now Ariana is hanging out with Courtney and Victoria in her in home studio. I'm alerted when the door bell goes off so I walk to the front door opening it seeing a box on the ground.

I examine it and there's not an address on it so when curiosity gets the best of me I pick it up and bring it inside with me.

I set it on the counter and carefully open it seeing burned paperwork. I gently pick it up seeing it's the restraining order Ariana filled and my stomach sinks. There's a small note at the bottom on the box and when I read it anger starts to rise 'We aren't done.'

I stuff everything back in the box and bolt to Ariana's studio. Swinging the door open I cause the girls to jump but without explanation I grab Ariana's hand pulling her out the room.

"What the hell-"

"You have Ricky blocked on everything right?" I ask in a hurry taking the girl by surprise.

"Well yeah that's what my lawyer advised."

I swallow the lump forming in my throat, "Okay good. Has he tried reaching out to you?"

Ariana shrugs looking at me with a worried expression, "Not that I know of what's going on Y/N?"

"Nothing stay up here I'm going to make a few calls." I say and as I'm trying to walk away Ariana tugs on my arm.

"Tell me what is going on." The girl demands holding onto my arm tighter.

"Let me just make a few calls and I will explain later. This stays between us." After I say that I get out of her grip and call my boss.

"Hello?" My boss immediately answers.

"We have a situation." I say as I begin to explain to him everything that has happened since day one. I let him know about the restraining order and then about what happened today.

"Okay does she have security camera's outside her house?"

I go outside looking in every corner I can but can't seem to find any, "No sir."

I hear him inhale sharply, "Did you touch the box and things in there?"

I face palm myself rubbing my temple knowing I fucked up, "Yes sir."

"You know you can't do that because you just contaminated evidence, but lucky for you we know it's him since it's the restraining order. Next time use your head a little bit....So I'm calling a team out there to install cameras in every corner of the house. Does she have a room we can change into a security room?"

"Uh yes sir." Is all I respond with before he hangs up. I plop down at the bottom of the stairs feeling like a twenty pound weight is on my chest.

I feel small hands rest on my shoulders as Ariana sits behind me and pulls my back to her front. "So what's next?"

I look at her confused squinting my eyes, "I heard the whole conversation." Is all she says gripping my shoulder tighter.

"Well we are setting up camera's all around your house, installing a security room, and they are confiscating the box. Hopefully they'll put him in jail but who knows." I tell her throwing my hand over my eyes.