Chapter 31

You're welcome ya lil cuties😌💀

Your P.O.V.

"Fuck baby," Doja moans as I leave love bites all along the tops of her breasts which is covered by her lace bra. She's cradling my head as I slide my hands up her back fixing to unclaso her bra but she stops me by pulling my headed away and looks down at me, "We dont have to."

I smirk and unclasp her bra and pull it off of her so now her breasts are free from the confinement's they were once in, "I'm ready. Are you?" I ask now thinking she wants me to stop.

Instead she shakes her head grabbing both of my cheeks pulling me into a burning kiss, "No please don't." She whispers against my lips and nothing else is said as we continue our passionate kiss.

Doja's hands slide down from my cheeks, to my neck, and my chest before resting against my toned abdomen. Her fingers then begin to work to unbotton my dress shirt, "Are you sure?"

I nod my head yes so she unbuttons the last one and removing my top off my broad shoulders and then down my arms before tearing it away and placing it on the floor.

She pushes me back a little letting her brown eyes connect with my Y/E/C one's before breaking the contact to look at my exposed upper body. While she's checking me out her nails scratch down my arms leaving goosebumps behind them.

We both take a sharp intake of air as she moves her hands to my sports bra. Doja looks into my eyes and I give her a small smile so she continues to slip her fingers under the strap lifting it up.

I help her out bringing my arms above my head so she takes it off and now our top halves are bare. I take my turn to now admire the beauty in front of me and so I involuntarily graze my fingertips over her taunt stomach receiving the same reaction I gave just a minute ago, "What is it baby?" Doja asks tracing my collarbone delicately.

"You're just so beautiful Amala." I whisper running my finger between the valley of her breasts, all the way up to her chin and I tilt her head up, "I've got you." I reassure slowly leaning in to connect our lips in a kiss. Just the way our lips fit together feels like I'm on top of the moon.

I wrap my arm around her waist while the other goes to cradling her head before leaning forward until her back is on the blanket and I'm hovering on top of her.

I feel her hands work through the back of my hair tugging on it every now and then while I use one arm to still cradle her head and the other one is wrapped around her slim waist. I break the kiss and leave a couple pecks on her cheek and neck before gripping the waist band of her pants.

Getting my hint she lifts her hips up making it easier for me to pull them off of her. Once those are gone it leaves her completely naked in front of me while I'm still in my pants and boxers.

That doesn't last for long though because I unbuckle them standing up for a brief moment to shimmy them off. I then feel Doja's hands grab the back of my thighs aiding her so she is on her knees face to face with my deep v-line.

My chest heaves up and down as she lowers her lips kissing my bare skin at my exposed waist then all the way up to mid stomach since that's as far as she can reach with out standing up. Doja doesn't hesitate leaving a couple of light purple marks on my abs as she marks my stomach. I groan tilting my head back feeling euphoric as her soft plump lips caress my burning skin.

Then Doja stops and feeling that I look down but she grabs my boxers waist band and begins to pull them down. They drop to my ankles in one swift motion so I kick them away.

I feel her hand grab onto mine so then she starts to lean back pulling me gently with her. She opens her legs and release a shaky breath before settling between them. Being chest to chest my cock brushes against her soaking wet lips, making both of us moan.