Chapter 19

Your P.O.V

Driving through blurred vision from crying I hear multiple honking car making me snap back into reality swerving into my lane.

Damn...everything happened so fast I still can't register that Ariana cheated on me. Yeah maybe not sexually but they kissed and that's all I needed to know that's it over between us.

Honestly though as much as I hate to admit this shit..I should've seen it coming after their first interaction and her coming home late.

I hate being the way I am. As much as I want to close off people deep down I always give people a chance and every time. Every fucking time they show me that I was foolish.

I wipe my eyes grinding my teeth together and stop at a red light. I look around not having any idea where I was but didn't care. Hell for all I know I'm halfway across town going through down town L.A. but I just want to be away from everyone. Especially Ariana.

Just thinking of her fucking name makes anger creep inside of me and I haven't felt this way in a long time. Such a shame because I had hope for us. All she cares is about herself and she's so fucking heartless.

I see a large building lit up with lights on my right. Spotlights everywhere mixed with neon lights lighting the area up brightly.

I press on the gas and look seeing that it's a bar/club. I look at the time seeing it's only 10 p.m.

"What the hell why not." I say to myself pulling into the parking lot and get out going to the front door only to be meet with two guys who look like they're about to explode from steroid use, "I.D."

I happily hand them it and after looking it over they give it back lifting up the red velvet ropes letting me in the building.

Immediately music is raffling the walls and floors. I look around spotting the bar and make a b-line for it needing the strongest drink they have.

"What can I get you ma'am?" The bartender asks as I take a seat.

"Vodka shot please," I request and rest my head on the palm of my hand.

I'm at a club filled with dozens of people along with music yet I feel comepletely alone and find no enjoyment in what's going on.

"Here you go, call me when you need more." The guy smiles and quickly walks over to the next person asking for drinks.

I look down at the small glass holding the alcohol thinking about my next move. Don't do it, don't revert back to your old self.

I take a deep breath knowing if I start I can't go back but every time I close my eyes or even blink I see both of them. Not being able to take it I take the glass downing the shot making a bitter face as it burns going down it. Honestly though I'd rather feel the burning alcohol than my heart breaking as each minute passes.

So what do I do? I take four more and start to walk away but thinking I can't end on an uneven number I get one more to make it a total of six shots. I mean I'm not wrong am I?
(I'm definitely that bitch that has to have everything on an even number😂)

I walk through the dance floor as a rap song plays I see everyone dancing happily. Damn...I envy them right now.

Suddenly though the music cuts out and a man comes on the speakers, "Ladies and Gentlemen we have a special guest in the building!" He announces pointing into the crowd allowing a spotlight to shine onto this beautiful girl who's almost right in front of me. She has the most beautiful Carmel skin I've ever seen and it looks so smooth especially in the outfit she's wearing.