Chapter 8

Your P.O.V.

Ever since our talk three nights ago things have been good between Ariana and I. Being back at work is a great feeling but being by her side is even better, it brings me an odd sense of peace.

Out in public we keep it professional but when we are alone everything is different. She won't let me get two feet from her and she's very affectionate...VERY. I don't have a problem with it though....I enjoy having her with me.

The closer we get though the worse my fears are because I couldn't handle it if I let something happen to her. Luckily though no one knows where I live and only Victoria and Scooter are allowed over at my place and we keep everything low key. So no one has bothered us and I'm sooo thankful for that.

"Hello you there?" Ariana says snapping her fingers in front of my face knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yes," I bluff completely lost at what they're talking about.

I see Ariana eye me up and down with a cute smile, "Mm sure."

Ariana and Scooter continue on as I stand by the door of his office, "So do you think you can perform tonight? I know it's short notice but it's a smaller gig. People would love to hear from you again."

The brunette nods along, "Yes that's fine. What should I perform?"

"That's all up to you, just nothing new since we haven't released a single yet." Scooter smiles rustling through papers.

"Okay I want to do Let Me Love You and Greedy," Ariana throws a wink towards my way and I already know she has something planned.

"Sounds great! We will be back over to get you ready around 7 tonight, that's alright?" Scooter asks heading towards the door.

"Yep, see ya later." Ariana waves goodbye to him. When she shuts the door she instantly turns to me walking my way, "You ready for tonight?"

"Yes and no." I mutter looking down at my feet.

Ariana picks my chin up with a smirk, "Why no baby?"

"You play too many games and you already know that." I huff rolling my eyes.

She rests her hands on my cheeks pulling me down to her lips, "I'm not planning anything baby."

"Mmhmm sure Ari," I mumble leaning in to kiss her but at the last second she moves her head to the side making me kiss her jaw, "See you're already doing it!"

"Don't hate the player hate the game babes." She winks grabbing a towel, "Going to shower cutie."

I bite my inner cheek already knowing this is going to be a long night ahead of me.

"Y/N come here please!" I hear from the bathroom.

I go to the door, "Yes?"

"Could you please help me undo to my bra?" She begs and I could just see her pouting.

I take a deep breath opening to door seeing her reaching behind her back struggling. I go up behind her pulling her hands away, "You wanna know something?" I ask gliding my fingertips up her sides and to her back.

"What's that?" She whispers leaning the back of her head on my chest.

I don't say anything as I unclip her bra and place my hand around her throat. I move my mouth to her ear, "I can play this game too." I lightly kiss the shell of her ear before running out the bathroom before she could get me.

"You're such an ass!" She screams slamming the door.

I mock her voice, "Don't hate the player hate the game."