Chapter 32

*Next Morning*

Your P.O.V.

I'm awoken by my phone buzzing loudly on my night table with a ringtone specifically for my boss.

I roll over trying not to disturb Doja, who is laying beside me with her arm thrown over my chest, "Yes sir?"

"How soon can you be at the office?"

I look at the time on my phone before putting it back to my ear, "Give me an hour and a half."

"Try your best to get over here earlier."

Saying nothing else he hangs up the call and I stare at my screen confused. First of all it's seven in the morning and usually if it was an normal job he would've called later and I wouldn't be rushed.

I easily unwrap Doja from around me not waking her up and stand from the bed stretch my sore muscles. I walk to my dresser grabbing boxers and a sports bra, quickly slipping them on and move to my closet. I find my normal attire for the job and with my pants unbuttoned I walk to the bathroom to do my normal morning routine.

I brush my teeth, wash my face, pull my hair up, put on deodorant and finally tuck in my shirt. I put on my black blazer and go to my room getting out a piece of paper and pen.

I got called into work and I'm sorry baby. I don't know what this is about but as soon as I do, you will be the first to know.

Stay as long as you would like and anything here is free to you. Eat anything he'll I don't care.

Talk soon Angel

-Y/N

I place the note I just written, placing it on her bedside table. I lean down kissing her temple so lightly she doesn't even flinch, "Sleep well baby."

I stand up straight then reach for the blanket it cover her nude body up so she doesn't wake up cold, and officially walk out of the room.

"What the hell is going on?" I question out loud to myself closing the front door behind me.

*Skip Drive to Office*

"Sir you needed me?" I ask after tapping on his door gaining his attention.

"Yes please sit down," He gestures to the seat across from him, "Look I'm just going to jump to it because there's no reason to tiptoe around the subject."

"That would be?" I motion with my hands for him to continue.

"You're going to start back working with Ariana."

My mouth falls dry, "What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I just said. You're going to go back to working for Ariana Grande." He says pointedly.

"Is there any reason why?" Part of me is concerned because I don't know why all of the sudden they need me back, "Is-Was she hurt?"

"No no it's just she's fixing to have a couple of shows around California to promote her music and you're the best one I have for the job."

I let out a relieved sigh because even though she did do me wrong and has pulled fucked up actions I still don't want her in pain, "When do I start?"

He sucks his teeth, "Right now."

I clench my jaw in frustration that I didn't have the slightest bit of warning but this is my job. Pushing personal feelings to the side I nod my head, "Alright. Anything new I need to know about?"

He shakes his head standing up so I follow, "Go to her house and look around. Check out the new security we installed that one time, get comfortable and well you know the rest."