Chapter 23

Your P.O.V.

As the evening turned into night Doja and I were comepletely lost in the movies that we didn't notice it was nearing almost two o'clock in the morning. I noticed that when I rolled off of Doja to get a sip of water and saw my phone light up with notifications.

"Damn." I say to myself but it doesn't slip past Doja because she rolls over resting her chin on my ribs, "What's up?"

I crane my head to look at her showing my phone screen, "Dayum it's that late!"

I chuckle and unplug my phone from the charger, "Yeah look we need some sleep because I need to get shit together for Saturday."

She rolls her eyes but unlike other times she kind of looks upset. I become worried and turn over so I'm hovering upper body above hers, "Why the sudden change?"

Doja just turns her head shrugging her shoulders, "It's just...you have yet to ask for my number ya know."

"Oh so you're gonna pout about it now?" I decide to play along with her game.

"Yep." She says blandly popping the "p" at the end of it.

"How come you couldn't ask for it!"

"I-well..."

I interrupt her putting my finger on her lips, "Nope. I won this argument there's nothing else to say."

Doja swiftly and I have to admit really smoothly turns us both over as now she's sitting on my stomach looking down at me with a grin, "No. Just give me a minute to think!"

"No because if you have to think this long for a reason then it's pointless. Admit it, I won this!" I laugh arching my back up giving space between our bodies so I can get her off of me.

I did it a little bit harder than I expected because she hits the mattress but then rolls off the bed. I start to freak out thinking I accidentally hurt her but she pops her head up as her hair is now getting messy, "I'm sorry are you okay?" I ask getting off the bed and standing up fixing to go over to her but she holders her hand up.

"You just fucked up." Doja says rather calm which is kind of scary because I can't see if she's mad or what.

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

Doja quickly gets on the bed standing up and looks down, "I hope you know how to tap out!" She yells before jumping onto me and I catch her but Doja doesn't hesitate putting me in a headlock but only holding tight enough where I can't move.

I've now caught on to what's happening so I hold her respectfully with my right hand and reach up with my other grabbing a pressure point in her armpit, "Ow!" She gasps letting go of my head giving me the opportunity to try and pull her off of me.

Well let's say my plan didn't work because somehow Doja manages to fucking climb onto my shoulders and now she's sitting comfortably on them while playfully acting like she's elbowing my head while she makes fake punching sounds.

"What the fuck are you? You let climbing me like a damn spider monkey!" I laugh and she joins me but she leans forward causing me to stumble throwing me off balance and down we go with me face planting into the king size bed.

Rolling off of me I hear her steps quickly moving farther away. So I turn on my back and see her a couple steps away tapping her elbow like a WWE wrestler would do, "Elbow drop in coming!" D screams as she because more energetic before running and jumping as high as she can lifting her elbow in the air before dropping down on my stomach.

The sweet thing was that she tucked her arm under her body just time so she didn't really hurt me which I appreciated but I still acted along and gasped for air.