Chapter 35

Your P.O.V.

While I'm waiting on Ariana outside of her dressing room, Sean walks up to me, "Oh so you're back?"

"Temporarily but yes, is that an issue?" I raise one eyebrow folding my arms.

He smirks, "Not at all but I do need to tell you something."

Oh fuck...here we go. God is just testing my patience tonight isn't he?

"What?"

He licks his dry lips before opening up, "I honestly didn't mean to break you guys up. If I'm being honest I didn't even know y'all had something."

I fake cough muttering a small, "Bullshit."

"What's that?"

I bite my bottom lip keeping my nerves down as I look at the man in front of me, "I saw the looks you gave me. You aren't that slick so cut the bullshit and quit lying."

Sean looks shocked but quickly covers it up, "Hmm so you aren't just muscle, you got brains too?" He mocks reaching up trying to reach up to tap on my head but I catch his wrist before he can lay a finger on me, "Don't fucking do it."

"Do what?" Sean smiles wickedly pushing harder against me.

Does this fucker really think he's fixing to touch me? On top of that he basically called me stupid, Jesus if you're out there quit playing with me bro.

I squeeze harder on his small wrist causing my knuckles to turn white and him wince, "Sean I'm not fucking playing with you. So I suggest you quit acting like a god damn child or I'll put you in your place like you are one."

Yanking his hand away from me rubbing it cautiously I step away from him and against the wall where I was previously, "Go get your make up on pretty boy."

Seeing his face turn to anger is the funniest shit I've seen but I don't even crack a smile right now but I do mentally high five myself.

"I don't wear makeup bitch."

I pull my sunglasses down and analyze his face, "Are you sure? Your eyelashes are very pretty tonight. Do you use cover girl or L'Oréal?" I ask smirking knowing I could insult him all night.

"Fuck you, let me see my girl." He hisses going to grab the door knob but I slap his hand childishly, "What!"

"Sorry no visitors at this time, you'll see her when y'all are about to preform." I inform him but of course no one fucking listens.

He pushes me away or well at least tries but again I block him, "Move out of the way you fucking bitch!"

"I'm just doing what I get paid for."

He places a hand on his hip, "To act like a dick?"

"To you? Ehh no but I could do that for free." I smirk. Damn..my girlfriend has taught me well with comebacks.

He rears back like he's fixing to hit me but misses my face by milameters slapping the wall behind me. Did I flinch? Fuck no and even if he did hit me I'm sure it'll feel like a pillow, "Yes ma'am?"

As he's about to respond the dressing room door opens revealing a very upset Ariana, "Y/N! In here now!"

I'm baffled honestly, I point to my chest with one hand and with the other point to Sean, "He fucking started it!"

Sean slaps my hand out of his face but I keep raising it up getting on his nerves some more, which just infuriates Ariana even more, "Y/N. Room now!"

I drop my hands in defeat and walk through the door way and Ariana follows pushing me further, but before the door shuts I turn around looking at Sean, "I really feel like you should put on a little concealer to hide those pimples!" I say sticking my tongue out and look away before I can catch a reaction.