Chapter 1: LadiesMan217

It was a school day.  Teenagers were coming in and out, being either quiet or loud.  In one certain classroom, a teenage boy was frantically presenting antique items that his great-great grandfather had owned, trying to sell them.  Too bad he wasn't convincing anyone.  Eventually even the teacher got tired of all his chit chat, and ended the class.  While everyone was filing out of the room, the boy, named Sam Witwicky, was frantically trying to convince his teacher to at least give him an A.  Seems that he was lucky, because the teacher gave him an A-.  Hey, it's still an A.  Sam gathers up his items, and dashes out of the school.

Once outside, he hops into his dad's car and tells his father about the great news of his grade.  "Hey, hey, an A- is still an A.  You said that if I get an A, you would let me have a car of my own."  The father who seemed disgruntled, agreed to the statement, and drove him to the car store to get his new vehicle.  Once they arrived and got out of the car, Sam started looking around for the perfect car, while being escorted by the person that works there.  The worker stopped at a yellow and black Camaro, and looked puzzled.  "Hey, uh," he calls to another worker, "was this car here anytime recently?"  The other worker shrugs as they stare at the Camaro.

Sam decides to enter the vehicle, to which he felt comfortable.  He brushes off the dust on the steering wheel, to which he finds a symbol of some sort.  He thought it looked interesting, but didn't much attention as his father pulled him out of the car.  Mr. Witwicky was not going to buy the car, because the price was too high for his liking.  However, as they walked away, all of the windows of the surrounding cars exploded.  The strange thing is that the Camaro's windows didn't explode.  Being frightened by this event, the worker lowered the price, to which Sam had received his new vehicle.

To this news, Sam took it for a drive to a party with his friend.  What Sam didn't notice was that a white and black Camaro was following them all the way to the party.  It was only when they arrived at the destination, that Sam had realized that someone had  been driving behind them.  He watches as a teenage girl about Sam's age dismounts the Camaro and stares at Sam's Camaro.  Their eyes meet, and the girl waves at him kindly.  Sam raises his hand a little before turning around to look at his crush, Mikaela.  She was wearing very revealing clothes, and was talking with her little 'boyfriend'.  She wanted to drive the vehicle that he owned, but the boy thought that she might damage it when driving, and said no.  This had upset Mikaela to which she decided to just leave the party on her own.  When noticing this, Sam was about to kick his friend out of the car, when he saw that the girl from earlier was going to give her a ride instead.  He thought that he should just leave them alone, but he then decided that he would follow them.  Who knows, he might still get a chance.  After 10 to 20 minutes of driving, the black and white Camaro stopped at a cliff and the 2 girls stepped out to enjoy the sunset while taking some photos.

Sam pulled up a few minutes after them, trying to make it look like he came here naturally.  The 2 girls noticed him, alone, just staring at a tall tree in front of him.  The Camaro girl wrote something down on a piece of paper to show to Mikaela, and they both started walking towards Sam.  Sam pretended to just notice them, and wave to them.  "Hey, uhhh, Mikaela and some girl I don't know... heh?"  The girl just stared at him with an unamused face and wrote on another piece of paper, "Just call me Athena.  I came over here for 2 reasons. 1. To get you two talking since you guys look like you can be good friends, and 2. To let me inspect your Camaro if you don't mind."  Sam thought for a moment.  His car, although amazing, did seem a bit broken down, and in need of inspection.  Since Athena also owned a Camaro, what would go wrong?  "Sure, I don't mind about that."  Athena smiles at him, and leaves Mikaela and Sam to talk to each other alone.  Athena proceeds to get a towel and starts wiping the yellow Camaro.  Sam thought he saw Athena tapping on the car, but he thought it was just his imagination.   He asks Mikaela, "So umm, why was Athena writing on paper instead of talking?"  Mikaela stares at Athena for a moment, then says, "Well, she mute.  Her vocal cords were damaged at birth, and now she can't speak."  Sam felt sorry for Athena, then decided to actually introduce himself to his crush, to make a good impression.