Chapter 2: Robot Cars?!

After a while of talking between Sam and Mikaela, Athena walked back and revealed the cleaning that she did on his car.  The car looked so much better than before.  It looked completely identical to Athena's Camaro, almost as though it was copied in a way.  Sam walked over to his newly inspected Camaro, amazed at the work that Athena did.  After staring at his vehicle for a minute he turned and shook hands with Athena.  She smiled brightly, and started writing down on a piece of paper.  The words that she said were, 'Hey, why don't you take Mikaela back to her house as a little celebration.  I can't keep her in my car forever.'  To these words, Sam blushed a bit, and looked over at Mikaela who was sitting on his vehicle's hood, looking at the few stars in the sky.  He nodded and they walked over to Mikaela, to which the girls hugged in farewell.  Athena then patted on the yellow vehicle's hood, and then walked off to her own car.

After dropping off Mikaela at her house, Sam drove home.  He parked his new and good looking vehicle, then head off to bed.  He had a few good hours of sleep, until her heard something.  He woke up with a start and ran to his window to which he saw his Camaro being stolen. "No, No, No! NO! NO!" he frantically yelled while changing and heading downstairs.  He screamed at his parents to call the police, while he ran off after his stolen car.  After running for a few blocks, he saw Athena's Camaro come out of the corner and side with his stolen vehicle.  "Are you kidding me?!  How many Camaros are going to be stolen tonight!"  He runs after the identical cars to which they drive into a secluded area.  Sam cautiously entered the area, hoping no one would catch him.  He hid behind a few stone blocks and took a sneak above the blocks.  What he saw was mind blowing.

The two Camaros were literally transforming right in front of his eyes.  His yellow Camaro turned into a robot, as well as Athena's car.  They both looked quite identical, although the white one was a bit slimmer.  Sam started recording his voice as he told his phone about what he was witnessing.  As he put his phone away, he saw that the yellow robot was sending up a sign in the sky.  He recognized the sign from earlier, on the steering wheel.  As he tried to get a better look, he heard growling behind him.  As he turns around, Sam sees the guard dogs that keep people out of the area.  "Oh shit." he says as he starts running away from the dogs, only to get closer to the robots.  Upon hearing the dogs barking and seeing Sam running towards them, the 2 robots transform back into Camaros, and let Sam get inside to safety.  Sam gladly gets inside, and just screams at them to drive.  Boy, was he glad to get home in his safe bed, where he could just hope that this was a dream.

The next morning, Sam woke up feeling very groggy but terrified, as he saw his Camaro still moving on it's own.  Sam changes as slow as he can, as he prepares to dash off as soon as the car has it's guard down.  After 10 minutes of lying low, Sam started running down the stairs, and into the garage where his mom's bicycle was.  As he gets on, he hears the engine to his car start up around the house.  Upon hearing this, Sam gets out of his house as fast as he can to get away from his  smart car.  However, the car noticed that Sam had tried to get away, and was following Sam into the streets.  As he kept on riding, the bicycle tripped on a crack in the sidewalk, and Sam did a flip, right in front of Mikaela.  "Are you okay?" she asks, and Sam says that he's fine that he has to run.  Hearing this Mikaela gets suspicious and decides to follow him and the car that is chasing him.

After running for what seemed like an hour, Sam finally arrived at a place where he thought that no one could find him.  He hid down low when he saw a glimpse of yellow nearby.  He couldn't risk being found.  As Sam continued to walk for a few minutes, a police car had appeared and Sam felt safe at last.  He runs up to the car and tells the man all about what was happening, except no one was speaking back.  Suddenly, the car moved forward bumping into Sam and knocking him over.  Sam did not feel safe anymore, as the car tried to run him over.  As he watches, the police car turns into another robot that is much taller than him.  As Sam is screaming and trying to run away, the robot keeps asking if he is 'LadiesMan217'.  While running he finds Mikaela riding a motorcycle, heading right towards the robot.  Sam grabs her and pulls her off, as the robot catches up with them.  They both scream and brace for an impact, but it never came.  Instead they hear the song lyrics, "I came in like a wrecking ball!" and a crash.  They look up to see the white robot from the night before, kicking the police robot away from Sam and Mikaela.  Being shook by these events, Sam and Mikaela just screamed and ran away.  However, perhaps by hearing all of the commotion, Sam's car pulled in and opened the door.  After a moment of hesitation, the 2 humans decided to get in to "safety".  The white robot transformed into a white Camaro, and they both drove off with the police bot on their tails.