Chapter 7: Egypt

After 10 minutes of talking and providing information to each other, Jetfire and Sam were explaining to the rest of the crew what the plan was.  (Even though Sam didn't even know what they were doing.)  Suddenly, Jetfire ordered all of them to huddle around him as he started glowing.  Next thing they knew, they were flying through the air.  Athena had caught Sam and Mikaela in her servos, and Bee held onto her ped as Cyberchip transformed and held onto Athena while flying to stop them from crashing into the ground that was below them.  As Bee let go of Athena's ped, he landed on the ground softly while catching Sam and Mikaela who were given to him by Athena.  After that, Cyberchip had let Athena go and they all started walking to Jetfire who was with Wheelie, Simmons, Leo, and the other 2 twins.  "What the hell man?!  You didn't even give us a warning about us going to fly through the air?!" Simmons complained at Jetfire.  "Be quiet human!  I gave a perfect warning about me opening a ground bridge!"  "Warning?  What damn warning are you talking about?!"  But Jetfire just ignored Simmons's rant about no warning.  "Be thankful you're still on Earth, let alone relatively close to your destination."  This had left Simmons wordless, there was a chance they would be dead and off planet right now if something went wrong.  "That still doesn't explain why we're in Vegas right now..." said Leo.  "I'm pretty sure you're in Egypt right now, calm down alright?"  Cyberchip had said.  Sam snaps his head around.  "Egypt?" he says.

After 10 minutes of Jetfire explaining what they were supposed to do, the team was off to the 'Daggers' tip'.  Cyberchip was flying above them, scouting for any nearby Decepticons and hiding from human's view.  Eventually, the team had reached a checkpoint.  While Simmons lied to the short officer so they could pass through, Sam had looked around.  However, he retreated his head into the back of the car when he saw a camera watching them.  Hoping that he wasn't seen, he cooperated with Simmons by pretending to be his son.  Mikaela was inside of Athena, pretending to be a friend, and the driver of the car.  The officer was pleased, and they were able to pass through without any problems.  Or so they thought anyway...  The team had continued driving for a few more minutes until they saw police with their sirens on.  They were headed right for them, and Sam tried to stop Bumblebee from continuing, but Bee overrided him, and continued on a different path, trying to escape the police.  They were in definite trouble now...  Soon they arrived at a town, and the humans and bots all had to go undercover in a hidden spot until the danger had passed.  The red and green twins were fighting each other again, while the white and yellow twins had tried to calm them down.  Meanwhile, Simmons was contacting the Navy, so they could bring Optimus's dead body to them to revive him.  Suddenly, Leo sprinted up to the team and told them all to run.  The police were coming near and fast.  The bots transformed and let their human companions inside.  All the while, Cyberchip was circling above them, waiting for them to take off.  When she noticed that they had started up again, she flew off in the direction they were headed.

Hello Hello, thank you for reading this chapter.  Sorry it's taking such a long time for me to finish the second movie portion, I've been really busy and distracted lately.  Blame my school work for that.  Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed, and thank you all for the sweet comments and votes.  They really boost my mood, and make me smile everyday.  Until the next chapter!  :D