Chapter 6: "Hey look! An Old Bot!"

Athena, Bumblebee, and the other twins were parked in front of the meat shop, waiting for any kind of sign.  Cyberchip was transformed in her Predacon mode and disguised as a statue on the shop.  Athena was sending her small beeps and sweet nothings.  It was really hard for Cyberchip to stay still, but Bee warned her.  They all went quiet as Mikaela rushed out and grabbed a package from inside Bee.  As she rushes back in, Athena beeps at Bee.  :Any idea on what she just took?: she asked.  It was a moment of silence before he replied.  :Yeah, inside that tin can?  It's a Decepticon.  It's been insulting me this whole time while YOU were flirting like a dumbass simp.:  Athena had the urge to transform and punch his aft, but she couldn't do that because of "rules".  It was a few more minutes before the whole crew came out, along with, you won't guess who, 'Agent' Simmons.  Now this made Athena really pissed, and it was really hard for her not to run over his ass.  "Hey!  Calm, calm down alright Athena?  He's uh... 'relatively'? good.  He's good, calm down."  Athena had calmed down, and followed her brother to who knows where.  Cyberchip had crouched down slowly and quietly, then used that momentum to plunge quickly into the air.  She then followed the 2 pairs of twins to a science museum.

The four cars pulled into the parking lot of the science museum, while the Predacon landed in a field full of aircrafts.  The humans stepped out of the vehicles, and discussed a plan on how they would get  to their target without having security watching them.  Meanwhile, the Autobots were just trying to piece together different thoughts on what they were supposed to do.  It was a few moments before the bots actually saw a very big bot force it's way through the back of the museum.They started up their engines, and off they went to check out the commotion.  There weren't any humans nearby, so Cyberchip was free to move in Predacon form.  Therefore, she spread out her wings to stop the old cybertronian from leaving the area.  "Hey!  Jetfire, down here!"  "What do you want pathetic little creatures!  I demand to know what planet I'm on!"  "You're on Earth..."  "'Earth'?!  Might as well call it 'Dirt', planet Dirt!"  Sam went silent while looking towards Mikaela, who was just as speechless.  "Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on?"  "Uh... yeah."  "Which side is winning?"  "The decepticons."  "Ugh, well I changed sides.  I'm an Autobot now..."  "You mean you don't have to fight for those miserable Decepticons?"  asked Wheelie, the decepticon that was insulting Bee earlier.  After that, Wheelie just tried to convince Mikaela that he will be an Autobot, while Cyberchip transformed and walked over to Athena.  Sam was speaking with Jetfire about what they knew and what they didn't know.  "So, I've been seeing these images in my mind, these symbols.  Little guy over there told me that you know what they are."  He said as he brought out at little pocket knife and started carving out small symbols.  "Yes!  These were part of my mission.  All of these symbols are a map!  They lead to what the Fallen needed to destroy your sun for energon."  He says while looking at all of the symbols, and cooperating with Sam.

"  He says while looking at all of the symbols, and cooperating with Sam

Hey, Hey!  Sorry that I've been inactive for a while.  My sickness really affected and weakened me, and people kept on forcing me into bed.  But now I am doing great! (Still sick tho.)  Yes, this is my art, sorry that I'm pretty bad. ; - ;  Thank you for waiting, and I'm really happy that 200 people have read this story, like holy fucking shit man.  I always have a nice surprise when I get on to Wattpad.  :D  Gonna try updating more frequently, and I really am satisfied with how my story is going!