!Update!

Hello Readers!

Sorry that this chapter won't be part of the story!  I recently SORT OF climbed out of the transformers hole, and went to check on my past rabbit holes.  And the one I found was my 'Wild Kratts' hole, and now nostalgia fills my everyday as I dig down the hole even deeper.  But, I decided, that I'm not just going to keep you guys hanging right as I made a new checkpoint in the story.  I mean, I enjoy writing these, as much as you guys enjoy reading them (with the expectation that you guys actually enjoy them.)  But I also can't just escape the Wild Kratt stuff right now, so I thought, 'Why not do a crossover?'  But to that, I thought the best choice was to ask for your opinions.   So that is exactly what I'm doing right now.  What do you think?  Give me your honest opinion, you could even make a crossover suggestion if you want!  As long as I know what the 'fandom' is, and it isn't too difficult.  If you don't want one, then just say that straight on!  I'll give this page a few days to be read by people, and then I'll start updating again.

I hope you all are happy, and sorry for not updating very much.  I'm so busy with sports and scouts, and I have been distracted by childhood enjoyment and stuff.  So yeah, have a great day or night, whoever and wherever you are!