Chapter 4: Sector 7

As 6 vehicles pull into the Witwicky household, the 2 teens get out of the Camaros, and sneak in.  They go up to Sam's room, to which they find the room a mess, as though an earthquake had hit.  Dirty underwear was scattered, and looking for the glasses would be like looking for a needle in a giant haystack.  As they were searching, there was suddenly a bright flash.  As Sam squinted, he saw Optimus Prime, yes the actual non-normal robot, in his back yard.  "What are you doing?!" Sam whisper yells at him.  "We need those glasses Samuel.  Is there any way you could be quicker?" "Well sorry, but it's a mess in here!" Mikaela snaps back.  Suddenly, Sam hears a pot break outside.  As he runs to the other window in his room, he sees the whole damn Autobot group, welcoming themselves in his newly cleaned yard, as though it wouldn't freak anyone out.  "Oh, we're doomed."

After a few more minutes of searching, Mikaela and Sam come to the conclusion that the glasses weren't even in his room.  So they headed downstairs, introducing Mikaela to his parents, then asked for the glasses.  (Yes I changed the plot, because what originally happened was way too awkward for my liking.)  "Oh those glasses?  I put them in a small packet... Do you read with them?" replied his mother.  "No, mom I-  Never mind.."  Sam says as he finds the glasses.  They hear another pot break outside, and Sam and Mikaela had to work hard to convince the parents to not go outside.  After the teenagers were about to go outside, they hear people at the front door, to which they run outside and tell the Autobots to hide.  "We are not leaving without those glasses Witwicky." complains Ironhide.  "Well I have the glasses here, but if I give it to you now, you will be seen!  Now go!" whisper yells Sam.  As the Autobots disappear into the trees, some men in suits appear behind the teenagers and say that they require Sam and Mikaela to come with them.  Reluctantly, the teenagers complied.

In the car, a man was questioning Sam and Mikaela.  "How do you know about the aliens?  Where are they now?"  "Like we would tell you!  Tell us your name first, and why you want us!" Mikaela yells at him.  "Shut your mouth, criminal!  I wouldn't tell my name to someone who is wanted by the government!"  To these words, Sam swings his head around to stare at Mikaela, who went silent and looked away.   After a few moments of silence, the man started interrogating them again.  While the teenagers were ignoring him, the car they were in suddenly stopped.  As everyone looks forward, there were two very large and mechanical feet in front of them, and suddenly the car was being picked up.  As Optimus Prime's face appeared in front of them, Sam said, "Well, we have some friends to help us out."  Optimus dug his fingers (digits) into the top of the car to which the ceiling was ripped off, and the car fell down to the ground.  "Step out of the car humans.  Let go of the teenagers, and hand me the glasses.  You are surrounded."  Prime says as the other Autobots walk out from the shadows.

"  Prime says as the other Autobots walk out from the shadows

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(My drawing.  :)  I might do more later, only if people don't complain about it.  Apologies about drawing the bots as human.  I can't draw actual transformers yet.  Check out my Instagram if you want.  "KanjiKids" or just "MerNinja_2020")

Sam and Mikaela step out of the car, and so do the men in suits.  Their cuffs were taken away and put on the adults.  "Now, tell us your name, again."  Sam says to one man.  "I'm not telling you, even if you have you big friends here."  Mikaela walks over, and simply takes his ID and says, "Name: Seymour Simmons, Workplace:... Sector 7...?"  "What is Sector 7?"  Sam asks Simmons.  "I ain't telling you!"  It was hopeless to try an get an answer out of him.  They walk away as Bumblebee sprays something on Simmons.  "Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man."

(Look it was too funny to pass by

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Look it was too funny to pass by.)

Mikaela faces Sam as they stare at each other for a few seconds.  Then Mikaela explains her situation.  "My dad was the criminal.  When I said that I've worked with cars, not all of them were ours.  In other words we stole them.  He taught me how to hot wire a car, and I helped him out.  And now I'm alone."  Sam would have freaked out in a normal situation, but this wasn't a normal situation with all these alien robots, so he smiled and they walked back to the Autobots.  Mikaela tells the men to take off their clothes and hand them everything.  After everything was confiscated, the Autobots and 2 teenagers headed off.  "We need to let our back up know of this." says Simmons.  "Already done." says another man, as he reveals a cell phone on call.

Bumblebee's Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें