Chapter 9: The Fallen's Return

(Hello, MerNinja sending you a message before you start reading.  I'm going to be making this chapter specially long for a few reasons:

1. Losing motivation so I need to start the fire again.

2. I've been feeling really bad that you guys wait for such a long time to find the chapter really short.

3. I'm getting angry at myself for STILL not finishing the second movie portion, like it took me 7 chapters to finish the first movie portion and now we're on chapter 9 of the second movie.  So I want to finish this part so I can get to the third movie.

Sorry that you guys have to wait such a long time.  Like you guys give me such sweet comments and a lot of votes, and all I do is just make you guys wait.  ahdsfshf I always feel like happily crying when you guys are so kind >-<.  So yeah, ENJOY!)

Sam and Mikaela felt their backs being pushed against their seats as Athena drove at full speed across the dune.  They couldn't ask her to slow down whether they wanted to or not, because they could barely breathe in for air with their lungs being flattened from pressure.  Mikaela started slamming on the dashboard to signal her.  Once Athena slowed down a bit, and the humans caught their breathe, Sam said, "Athena, I understand, you want to get this over with, see Optimus, Bee, Cyberchip and everyone else safe, but until then, I'm going to need you to calm down and keep us safe alright?"  Athena rumbled in understanding, and picked up the speed a bit, but slow enough for the their satisfaction.  They watched in silence as the soldiers in the distance sent up another signal.  After they stared at the signal for a few minutes, Mikaela poked her head out of the window to check up on the flying fighters above them.  Cyberchip was chasing Starscream, who was following Bumblebee and the other decoys.  However, when Starscream noticed that Cyberchip was following him, he turned around and shot a missile at her.  Catching her by surprise, Cyberchip got hit and was launched into a small town that was just up ahead of Athena and the humans.  Suddenly, Athena was hit by worry, and burst into full speed again, driving towards the Predacon.  This time the humans couldn't do anything but sit tight and breathe in little by little.  When they finally reached the small town of where Cyberchip fell, Athena booted Sam and Mikaela from the front seats, and transformed, while looking everywhere for her good friend. 

(Yeah, FRIENDS, they aren't conjunx endura. [yet 😏])

While Athena was looking around frantically, Sam heard familiar yelling from behind him.  When he turned around he saw his parents, yes his parents that were supposed to be in France (or Paris I can't remember which.), right in front of him running for their lives.  As he was calling to them, he heard a sudden rumbling from his left.  As he sharply turns to look, a decepticon had emerged from the shadows of one building, looking down on Sam.  "Witwicky..." it growled as it pounced into the air and landed above Sam.  Sam dives his hand into his pocket and pulls out the sock that held the Matrix remains.  "This is what you want right?  You don't want my parents, you want this thing?" he asks as he looks to his right to see Bumblebee in the shadows and Athena behind him, carrying a temporarily offline Cyberchip.  He decided to keep it distracted a little more until the time was perfect.  "Here's what you want right?" he asked, and as the decepticon lunged for the tied up sock, he screamed "BUMBLEBEE!"  To these words, the yellow twin had emerged from his hiding spot and punched the decepticon in the face.  As the fight brews on, Sam had grabbed both parents' hands and dragged them over to where Mikaela was.  As he turned around however, he saw a feline shaped decepticon, ready to pounce onto the distracted twin.  Athena saw it as well, but could not do anything while carrying the Predacon, so she beeped in warning but it was a little bit late.  The decepticon had landed on Bee's helm and proceeded to scratch a few parts off of him before the yellow bot caught it and ripped it into pieces.