Chapter 3: A Day on the Job

Sam walked into the very tall business building, where he would be working.  The interview was awkward enough as it was, but actually working was somehow worse.  Everyone was giving him weird stares, many people seemed very unhappy, which Sam couldn't really blame for.  I mean, the space was WAY too organized.  Just having something of a different color, that contrasted from the wallpaper color, could get them fired.  What the fuck kind of workplace is this?

And that wasn't all.  His coworkers were even stranger.  It's almost as though they were told to spy on him.  While trying to focus, he felt different eyes on him, at almost all time.  There was this one man that gave him a pile scrolls.  Who the hell makes scrolls these day?!  It's supposed to be documents, not old-time wrapped up paper!  At least there was one joy in this workplace.  Carly almost always had spare time at her workplace, so she would visit him at least once every day.  It made Sam happy, but he was unhappy with the other men that were staring at her every minute she talked.  He always felt both relief and dread when she would leave.  But one day, every thing changed.  And that change was not good.  Now, he had one specific person always staring at him, thinking that Sam couldn't see, when  in reality he was the most obvious person there.  The worst part was a few days after he started his job.  Sam had walked into the bathroom, and stepped into a stall.  But right as he was about to close the door, a hand grabbed the side, and pried the door open.  Sam tried to scream, but the man quickly covered his mouth before quickly saying, "MynameisJerryWang,Iknowyou'rename.You'reSam,andI'vebeenwatchingyouforawhile.Youhaveasecret,andIknowyou'resecret.SPILLthesecret,oryou'rebloodwillbespilledinstead,DOYOUUNDERSTAND?"  Sam stared in fear and disbelief before nodding fiercely.  Jerry quickly removed his hand, and for the first time Sam got a good look at him.

The man was part Asian from what he assumed, perhaps Chinese who knows.  He was sweating abnormally, it almost seemed as though he were in pain.  The man kept spouting nonsense at him, and Sam just decided to go along, by nodding at every question that was asked.  Once Jerry calmed down, they both stepped out to find the worst thing ever.  Their boss, washing his hands at the sink, staring at them in disbelief.  Sam felt his heart fall all the way to his gut.  The last thing he wanted was for there to be rumors about him being gay for a psychotic guy.  (Just realized that sounded kind of homophobic, but I promise I'm not.  Why else would I make my OCs lesbians?)  Jerry walked out of the bathroom as though it were nothing, while Sam just stood in shock.  Why couldn't he have just stayed with Autobots again?

HELLO, HELLO.  I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SINCE NEW YEARS.  I FELT REALLY BAD FOR LEAVING 600 PEOPLE HANGING ON MY STORY, SO I'M CONTINUING TO UPDATE NOW!  HI AND UH... BYE!  Also, uh... To the people who aren't following me, you're kind of missing out.  I finally figured out how to make announcements on my page, so if you follow, you'll be updated on the latest news about my stories.  If you follow, it'll make me happy, and you'll be more knowledgeable about my schedule! :)