Chapter 2: Her

It was around noon, and Sam and his parents were walking everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE.  He could be on one side of a city, then for his next interview he would be in the center of the city.  Sam was doing everything he could to try and convince someone to give him a job.  :Life was so much easier being a hero of the world, I bet everyone would want to hire me at that point.: Sam thought, every time he got rejected.  All the while, his mother was rooting him on, while his dad was eating more and more.  Sam kept on wondering how his dad wasn't dying already.  He ignored it as he went on to his next job.

--__ Few 10 to 15 minutes later because I think you guys know the awkward scene where he actually somehow got a job...__--

Sam runs out of the building to hug his mom while saying, "I got a job!  Hell yeah, finally!  Thanks for the help mom, and sort of thanks to dad I guess."  Dad looks unamused as he waved to him and dragged his wife to a car, where they drove off into the distance.  Leaving Sam alone.  (Forgive me, I don't remember exact details from scenes I never really thought were important...)  Sam goes over to his own car and turns it on, well tries to anyway.  It takes him a few tries before it actually decides to cooperate.  :I'd be out of here in no time if it were Bumblebee..: he thought as he drove off to where his girlfriend was working.  After 30 minutes of driving, he steps out of his vehicle and looks up ahead of him.  In front of him was a very tall building, with people rushing in and out.  And near the door, stood Carly looking at him expectantly.  "Carly!  Hey babe," he said as he drew her in for a kiss, "hey, I finally got a job!  Now you won't be the only one working."  Carly smiled at him as she heard the news.  However, as he looked up, he saw a man walking towards them.  "You must be Sam, Carly has told me much about you.  Pleasure to meet you." said the man with a smile, holding out his hand.  Sam took it and shook it before asking for his name.  He stated it was Dylan Gould.  (You don't want to know how long it took me to search for his name...)  "Please, come inside with me.  I feel that there are things that you would like here."  Sam felt proud of himself, felt that he deserved some free time, so he agreed.  But what he saw inside was not expected.  The building was FILLED with exotic cars of different types, but they all looked good as new.  Sam wouldn't have been surprised if one of them were cybertronian in disguise.  As Sam looked around, he saw something familiar.  A girl, dressed in mostly white, but black streaks here and there, was staring the the trio with an odd look.  As Sam asked who she was, Dylan stated, "That is Athena, she is quite a newbie here, but she is just as amazing as Carly.  Although she is mute, she seems to be able to get into the customers mind, and get a lot of reviews and information from them."  Sam started sweating as he said, "Cool.  Uh... is there a bathroom here?  I just wanna go wash my face with water, from all the sweat you know?"  As Dylan pointed to a door just near Athena, he half walked, half ran to the door before signalling to Athena to come closer to the door.As she inched closer to the door, Sam whispered, "Why the hell are you here?!  You should be with the Autobots!  With Bumblebee!"  Athena started writing rapidly before shoving a piece of paper through a crack of the door.  On the paper it said, :Don't worry Sam.  I'm fine and so are the others.  We miss you a lot, and hope to see you again one day.  Don't talk to me here, it's too dangerous.  I was assigned here for a Decepticon signal.  You need to take your girlfriend and leave.  I know that you're not with Mikaela anymore, which at first I was like 'The audacity to break up with her.' But yeah.  If you're happy, then I'll accept it.  Now, take Carly, and leave.  Get as far away from here as you can.  You're in danger Sam.  Please, leave.  I'll be fine.:  After Sam read the paper, he folded it and shoved it into his pocket.  He then opened the door and pretended to greet Athena by shaking her hand.  He then walked over to Carly and Dylan, to which he said that they would get going now.  Dylan offered to follow them, but at that moment, Athena had walked by and pretended to have more reviews from customers, and stalled Dylan, to which Sam and Carly got their chance to leave.  Sam waved at Athena to which she smiled and walked away with Dylan.

IM SO SORRY, I JUST FELL OUT OF THE TRANSFORMERS FANDOM A FEW DAYS AGO.  LIKE I PRETTY MUCH LOST ALL INTEREST IN IT.  BUT GOING OVER IT THIS MORNING I FELT REALLY BAD ABOUT LEAVING YOU GUYS WITH AN UPDATE AND STUFF.  SO YEAH, I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY, BUT IT WON'T BE UPDATED AS MUCH I HAVE BEEN.  SO SO SO SORRY.  I'M JUST INTO MAMORU HOSODA FILMS NOW SO SORRY.  SPECIFICALLY SUMMER WARS, BUT HEY I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU ALL TOO. SO YEAH, BYE!