Chapter 5: Robo-Warrior

It was the next morning, Sam's friend Leo, had checked the news.  And what he was seeing was mind blowing.  The Decepticon Warlord, Megatron had revealed himself the human society and demanded to see Sam.  People across countries were freaking out about what they should do.  And in one picture, was Leo's face.  This was the final straw, as Leo rushes down the stairs and outdoor to where Sam was.  "Hey!  What the hell is this about?!" he screams as he shoves his phone in Sam's face.  "Hey!  I don't know, the FBI wants you I guess?!  Gimme that, they can track us with this stuff." he replies as he snatches the phone from him, throws it on the ground, and steps on it.  As the walk out into the field, the other two twins known as Skids and Mudflap, start jeering at Leo and Sam, talking about how dumb they were.  Athena transforms and walks over, then slams their helms into the ground.  Then brushing her servos off, taps on her brother's hood.  He transforms, and at this point everyone is looking towards Sam as if he knew what to do.  But Sam was just as lost as they were, maybe even more so with all of these symbols in his head.  Then it hit him.  "Hey, you two!  Skids! Mudflap!  You know what these symbols are?  'Cus whatever they are, Megatron wants it."  he says while scratching out a symbol on the ground.  The twins look at it, then at each other.  One of them says, "Well, uhh... We don't know what that says... but that's uhh... Ancient Cybertronian.  Old language for us."  "Well then do you guys know anybody that does?"  "No man, no way.  That's for grandpas and shit.  Like, REALLY old guys."  The other twin says while folding his arms and shaking his head.  "Bee?" Sam says while turning to his companion.  But all Bee does is shake his head, implying that he doesn't know either.  "Look they may not know... But I think I know someone who can..." says Leo.  This causes Sam to be interested, looking right at him.

It was about an hour before Leo told Bee to stop driving.  And where they stopped was at a ... "Meat shop?" Sam asks.  "Yeah, yeah, seems pretty lame.  But the person inside, has seen everything.  Don't come in until I give you a good go alright?"  replied Leo.  And to that he stepped inside and disappeared for a while.  After a while of waiting, Sam got tired and went into the shop itself, while face covering of course.  He can't risk being recognized in public.  As he steps in, he sees Leo trying to explain things to the man behind the counter.  As Sam takes a closer look, he recognizes the person.  "Simmons?!" he screams as the man looks towards him.  "Oh no.... No, not you.... God please no.  You are the one person, I will NOT help.  Everyone, OUT!" Simmons says as he shoos out all his customers.  A woman came in from the back room, and started screaming a Simmons.  "Shut up Ma!  I'm dealing with stuff right now!"  "You live with your mom?" asked Mikaela.  "No, she lives with me.  There's a difference." Simmons replies as he orders his employees to keep working.  He then takes off his apron and walks up to Sam.  "So.... you're wanting me to help you with something?  Because there is no way in hell that I will do that unless it's real interesting." he says, glaring at Sam.  "Oh I don't know if it's 'important'.  But I will tell you that I am getting TIRED OF ALL OF THESE DAMN SYMBOLS IN MY HEAD!"  This caught Simmons' attention as he decided to lead them down to a secret basement in his shop.

I swear, you readers are the sweetest.  I wake up in the morning to find my notifications at an all time high, and it makes me very happy.  Thank you all so much!  I may have just gotten sick, i don't know yet, but if I did, I might not be able to focus as much on the story.  But I will do my best to update every once in a while!